• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LF tamer guild

G

Greetings, I am yet another refugee from Napa. Due to our dying population I thought it was best that i moved on as well.
I was wondering, does this shard have any descent tamer guilds about?

T

Tazar

Welcome to Atlantic!

I assume by looking for a "tamer guild", that you are more PVM, but I could well be wrong... If you really like the PVP aspect, please let us know here so we can better direct you!

Historically, I believe that the main Atlantic Tamer guild was "UTB - United Tamer of Britannia". Looking at the list on UO.com, it seems they are down to a minimal membership now - which saddens me... they were a great group!

Atlantic seems to have more general (little of everything supporting each-other) rather than specific purpose guilds (lots of one thing with support (like crafting) from other groups). My own guild of ODE tends to do a some of everything (except limited PVP), but we do have quite a few tamers (pretty much everyone has at least one) so it may be an option. If you are interested in a few trial hunts, drop me a PM!

K

KingSidhe

UTB used to be the premiere tamer guild on atlantic. Now, I can't say there is really a TAMER guild. But if you are looking to RP, and would like to do events associated with the Zoo, consider MTC, Moonglow Town Council. They often do events associated with Taming for the Zoo.

If you are into PvM... Consider RK , Runic Knights, or even MSI, Mindless Self Indulgence. Both use a lot of tamers for hunting.