• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] LF PVP Related Items. Event Items that have to do with Fel or PVP Contest Items. *Updated W/ Links*

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
As the title says I am looking for stuff related to Fel or PVPing. Even if it isn't from an event I may still be interested. For instance I have bought a couple of Guild Stones with PVP names.

I am redoing a lot of my house to pay tribute to what made me fall in love with UO all those years ago and also all I did for the first 15+ years I played this stinking game. SO anything you have that you think may go with that theme please let me know. Thank You!!

I spent forever going through the Rares Wiki looking for Fel related items. I will post a sort of "Wish List" below. If you have something that isn't on this list I may still be interested, so please still reach out. PM, ICQ or Comment will work. Thanks!

Guild Stones with PVP related names

Felucca's Madness: Embrace The Fear - Stratics Community Wiki

Ancient Tourmaline Statue Left Behind By The First Rulers Of Felucca - Stratics Community Wiki

A Crisp Feluccan Grown Carrot - Stratics Community Wiki

Felluca Moon - Stratics Community Wiki

Felucca Festival Of The Grape Harvest, Great Lakes 2011 - Stratics Community Wiki

Happy Easter, Felucca - Stratics Community Wiki

https://wiki.stratics.com/index.php?title=UO:I_Fought_In_The_Oceania_PvP_Tourney!

I Participated In The PvP Tournament On Oceania 110204 - Stratics Community Wiki
I Participated In The PvP Tournament On Oceania 110204 - Stratics Community Wiki

A Lantern Containing A Moongate To Felucca - Stratics Community Wiki

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Got some gold and ready to go broke again....Let me know what you have. Thank you!!

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Thank you a TON to those of you that have helped me get this list so small.

Still LF a few more EM items on the list and/or any cool PVP related item you may know of. Thank you!

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Jason- just a note for you. Unless there was a Bug or your collecting the item there then you have no chance at finding it on any shard but Siege
1639699515075.png