• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LF Guild ( returning player)

Looking for a guild for PvM content. Been a long time since i really played (16 years) and a lot has changed.

Looking for a guild that uses Discord and can offer guidance on how to do content in the game nowadays.

Pretty self sufficient ( or least my skills were in back in the day ) and google most stuff, but some guides are outdated or lacking specific answers,

Thanks for in advance for replying

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Looking for a guild for PvM content. Been a long time since i really played (16 years) and a lot has changed.

Looking for a guild that uses Discord and can offer guidance on how to do content in the game nowadays.

Pretty self sufficient ( or least my skills were in back in the day ) and google most stuff, but some guides are outdated or lacking specific answers,

Thanks for in advance for replying
The guild I am in, UWF, is a PVM focused guild with their own forums and Discord server. Lots of experienced players to ask questions about content. Please drop me a message if you would like to hear more - my Discord handle and ICQ are in my signature.