• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LF A FEW NEW PLAYERS

TheVeid

Visitor
I just came back to UO and I would like to do some of the content with a few returning players. I quit UO just before the samurai expansion and I have been back for a couple of weeks. We can guild up and do the discord thing. I am looking to do Fel Champ Spawns and most of the new (since AOS) high end PVM content.

The goal is about five-ish somewhat active, but casual players that can regularly do the content in groups of 2-3.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I play on weekend 22pm utc +1(ROME TIME) i play in UWF guild. Is an active guild and i find player every time. I suggest you to join or u can contact me