• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet [LEX LUXURY PETS / LLP] UPDATED 2022-03-26 - TAMING SERVICES - HIGHEND CUs & chiv+fww+ai TRITONS | Pre-patch pets Banes/Dreads/Vollems/whitewyrms

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Welcome to Lex Luxury Pets! LLP INC.
I trade with highend pets and fully scrolled pets exclusively. Let me help you avoid costly mistakes in pet training!
LLP has been in business since introduction of the new pet customization system / patch 97 and helped deliver hundreds of pets to satisfied customers, I also help a lot of players with ideas and tips for their own taming and training.

Trusted trainer with many returning customers. Not the cheapest tamer - but when you order a pet from me, Ill be with you every step of the way.
We'll try out your build ideas, test and theory craft! Ive got a ton of pets I will happily stream and share gameplay of.
upload_2018-7-22_14-23-3.png

100% satisfaction guarantee for pets I design!
If you aren't happy with a pet I designed and built for you, you can return the pet you bought from me and get a refund within 7 days. If you bought scrolls I'll return replacement scrolls. Cost for acquired untrained pet is not refunded if it was bought from external tamer.

Not just a business - it's a passion!
I've been a tamer since early 2000. It helps to have been a theorycrafter in multiple games in order to min-max pets advantages. I used to be part of the team of theorycrafters who brought multiple alliance tournament wins in EVE Online, developed background tools for stat/dmg and build tracking for multiple games, world and server firsts on 16man nightmare-mode raids in SWTOR. In UO I used my experience to help devise the spreadsheets that circulated long before there was the very awesome UO-cah I use myself these days :)
So rest asured, that every pet will be carefully thought over and current game meta is investigated (I bring out the pets I build to do content all the time!).

Giving back to the community
Rather than just destroying pets I dont use myself. (color preference, rarity etc)
I give away multiple types of pets and colored pets at Luna Stables on regular basis or sell them "at cost" at magincia vendors. I can also help you tame your first pet if you want to give it a try yourself! :)

Preserve a bit of UO history!
The profits from taming go to support the Guardsmen Militia Archives *** see my signature for more info *** (one of the longest surviving in-game and out of game libraries about one of the largest and oldest RP communities on Europa) and to fund the pre-patch pet retirement home!
Many pre-patch pets deserves to be preserved to show what great pets there have been through out the times. Meta come and go, pet prices will rise and fall - help protect the legacy of taming community.

Rare pets
1617175314543.png

Bane dragons for sale (I have more in stock, but I dont list all)
Alpha
Beta (coming soon)

Pre-patch 2 slot vollem
Current stock and price
44.44% - 300m OBO
56.25% - 350m OBO

These prepatch vollems are perfect to build 120 disco pets that don't require taming!
Once trained, you can run a 120 discord pet with a character that doesn't have taming.
If you want me to train discord to 120, my price for this is 400m + base pet fee.

------
Training services! You can bring your own pet you'd like trained or you can buy one of the pets I have in stock.
It all depends on your choice and preference. I will not train lowend pets with 120 scrolls as I think that's a waste.

Training services:

Basic wres/tactics/anatomy/parry/resistings spells/focus/meditation to 120 training costs 150M.
Turnaround time: 12 - 24hours (depends on build)

If you want a magic trained such as mystic/spellweaving/chivalry/magery or slow skills such as ninjutsu trained to 120 the cost is 400M.
Turnaround time: 24 - 96h (depends on build)

Either you scroll it, or I scroll it for you.
Full round of scrolls on VS Atlantic costs about 400-450m as of May 2021.

Recommended builds range from
Single target:
Chivalry + AI (w/wo CBLAST).
AOE: Mystic + GOO + AI
Disco builds: Disco + AI + CB (multi use) OR Disco + CB (death ray synergy build)

Example cost distribution if I deliver a pet for you:
+ Untrained pet base fee (vendor / auctions)
+ Training slots (to 4 or 5 slot) <- when blue button is hit, the base fee is non-refundable, even if you dont pickup the untrained pet.
+ Scrolling (cost of scrolls, or you give me scrolls)
+ Training the skills (Alternatives: 100M to GM all skills except slow magics/healing, 150M to Legendary all skills, 400M for discord/chiv/healing etc. Every extra slow passive magic/skill such as ninjutsu is +100M)

Cost for delivery depends on my level of commitment. See above cost distribution.
Payment before delivery if you don't bring the scrolls. If you bring scrolls, I bill after delivery.

If you bring your own CU I will always charge a minimum of 15M to start training your pet (second step of cost distribution).

PETS IN STOCK

1621329700373.png
Pre-patch Whitewyrm - 751strength, 66% intensity all fully 8x120 scrolled and trained
Price: 1.15p

Shelf pets available for custom builds (all are high intensity or good initial resist layouts)):

1617911354692.png 1618136260458.png
Pre-slotleveled, Giant Beetles and firebeetles for faster delivery!
Let me build and train your pet for you!

CHIV+FWW+AI capable tritons!
Let me build your fully 120'd 129+ WRES tritons with chiv+fww+ai!
Among others specimens, I've got 85%, 80% tritons with 129+ wrestling in stock! Suitable for most premium budgets!

There's a reason the Chiv+FWW+AI triton is the best mixed AOE+single target damager out there.
Very few pets are capable of having a strong tanky build with chiv+fww+ai.

1620755308214.png

Other available shelf pets:
- Firebeetle / giant beetle, pre leveled can assign skills according to your wish! (recommend rune corruption, armor ignore and possibly poisoning) Cost (if you bring scrolls/pet bonding yourself): 300m for full levelling from 1slot to 5slot including 120 training .
Add 100m extra for poisoning if it's to be trained separately. You can skill up poisoning yourself too if you want to save some money.
- High intensity Cu Sidhe of different colors (70 - 82% w/ good resist layouts or minor overcaps) - blue, agapite/rose, dull gray, brown/copper and more.
- Black CU 84.24% (non fcked resists!) SOLD! (now buying new black highintensity cu's to have on my shelf!)
- Red CU High HP and str, high phys/fire with low energy/cold for balance build! Balance CUs bring intensity down, but this one still has almost 70% even with very low E/C.

Also got these high-intensity (non-effed resists) colors in stock:
Dull gray, agapite/rose, blue, brown, pink,and more.
Gray, Dull Copper, Blue, Ice, Black etc.
Price upon request! I generally do not sell CU's without training service!

I also sell finished META cu sidhes.
Chivalry + armor ignore , some examples are listed here. But for full list,

SEE THREAD!
64.36% WHITE CHIVALRY + AI CU!
1617929209621.png
650hp, 150 stam, 612 mana
700str 150 dex 370 int

Regens: 20HPR 5SR 30MR
Resists: 80 80 80 45 80

9x 120 scrolls, will come fully skilled in all skills! (except detect hidden)
CHIV + AI

--------------------------------------------------------
1622315390830.png
Magincia Vendor I-4 on Atlantic

Come on down and pickup almost perfect highstat cu sidhe's if you prefer to build a pet yourself.
I also take orders to build high stat cu sidhe's (up to and including slot 5). Prices are OBO, if you buy pet training we can negotiate prices!

I've got a bunch of other highstat colored and non-colored CU's.
Contact me for up2date info or read through this thread for latest posts.

Also sell and trade special pets (NOT ON VENDOR).
Blaze CU (574hp, 607 str, 59phy 25fire 77cold 46poison 75energy) RESERVED 10p (2021-03-24), I do have another 3 slot CU in a sales thread. See that one instead!

-----

SOLD OR RESERVED PETS BELOW (for archival reasons)

White DISCO+AI CU (69.54%)
1621718696756.png
650hp, 150 stam, 678mana

700 150 370 (str dex int)
20HPR 5SR 30MR
Resists: 80 80 80 45 80
Max base damage 24-33
Fully 9x120 trained!
PRICE: 800M OBO

upload_2018-8-6_21-15-38.png
FULLY TRAINED RED 9x120 CHIVALRY+AI+LIFESTEAL CU SIDHE

For player on a budget! This red cu is a trade in with 125 STAM. Sold cheap!
Scrolls alone go for500m, but since it's not 150 stam I can sell it very cheap. Contact me if you want to make an offer. Included for free if you pay upfront for 3 pet training.

Price: negotiable SOLD as part of 3 pet training package!

upload_2018-8-6_21-15-2.png
FULLY TRAINED BLACK TIGER GRASPING CLAW , 9x120 AI + BLADWEAVE

700M OBO

Sale on hold due to bladeweave being such a PITA in the buttocks to train.
I might keep this tiger for myself. It's amazing for boss debuffing (grasping claw).

ice-white.png
120 DISCO CB CU for sale! (2021-03-24)
Color: Ice white
Intensity: 75.51 (high for rare color!)
Reists: 80 75 75 60 75
HP: 600 (can assign 65 more HP as I've left some points free for you to decide what you want to do!)

FULLY TRAINED DISCORDANCE CU 9x120
DISCORDANCE
CONDUCTIVE BLAST
ARMOR IGNORE
Price: 800M OBO RESERVED / SOLD

Usage: Discord bosses and mobs.

Price: 800M

Dread Warhorse

1620694508671.png
1620694526171.png

Selling one of my Dread Warhorses from my collection, you dont see dread warhorses go often these days!
Stats: 574HP, 125stam, 147 mana , 530str, 125 dexterity, 147 Intelligence
Resists: 75 31 31 50 43

Price: 750M OBO
SOLD!
If Dread Warhorse is ordered with training service at 750M, the training service is discounted to 300M if you bring scrolls. Ordinary price 400M.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Other pets I deal with (buying/selling) or got stocked:

Dread Warhorse
Bane Dragons
Prepatch Nightmares
Prepatch Whitewyrms
Non-messed prep-patch dragons (lvl 4->5 already trained just need to assign training points)
Pre-patch dragons (3->5, not currently trainable)

Rare pets (colored bunnies)
Faction horses
Other odd pets (if legal)
2 slot VoidMares, 2 slot metallic mares
4 slot Turtles
Fully trained and scrolled HIGHSTAT 120 pets (black tigers, cu sidhes, frostmites)
Pre-patch greater dragons (for those who feel a little nostalgic)

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
2x 580 HP high stat (low energy / cold) sold.
Plenty more cu's to go.

5x CU currently on order for training.
I can still squeeze in training orders if anyone needs something built.

Delivered:
- Bane Dragon , fully 9x120 skilled. 2018-07-24
goo+ MM + AI (client provides pet + scrolls, I train it)

- 2x Chiv CU (GM:ed chiv) 2018-07-24

Sold:
1x max:ed out 120 scroll:ed frostmite (w/ rune corruption, AI + GM poisoning) sold. 2018-07-23

These CUs below have now been sold, thank you whoever bought it.

MAX HP 600, 613str 2018-07-23
Color: Normal
Recommended stat build: 80 80 80 45 80 or balanced build 80 80 73 51 70

MAX HP 600, 609str 2018-07-23
Color: Copper/Gold
Recommended stat build: 80 80 75 60 70 or 80 80 75 50 80

590HP 2018-07-23
Color: Black
63 33 75 46 78

RED highstats cu sidhe.

Last edited:

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Also got a bunch of frostmites with decent low poisoning and semi low cold resist. Come get yours while they're still frozen!

Last edited:

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I got the 4 slot turtle on my alt. Ill post stats here when I get back home later.
Shard is down atm so cant post.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Vendor updated with new 599 and 600hp pets with high (but balanced resists).
Prices are OBO; if you want to offer something else then send me a PM.

OBO price is always prioritized, so if I accept your bid. But someone went ahead and bought it from vendor already, dont blame me :)

Q:
Why are your prices higher than others with high HP?
A: I dont intend to have the lowest prices. I will usually buy what others sell at lower price and use in my own builds or sell on vendor until I find a use for it myself.
My intent is to have min-maxed stat pets on the vendor. The price reflects that. You shouldnt have to go to other vendors to find that cu with the perfect 600hp 65 45 80 45 80 resists. If there's one on the magincia market, It'll probably be me that is selling it :)
Otherwise.. Ill be there to buy it!

Finished 3 more GM chiv cu sidhes for delivery on 2018-07-30.
Taking more orders on comission!

2 slot Frostmites are on sale on vendor 1.5m OBO .
Updated prices on pets.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My trip fell through and I had to come back. I thank you for posting the turtle. I will go take a look at it now.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@SSooRRaa , I still got it. It has something like 574hp and good resists. Untrained.
My reserve is 4P for it though, so keeping it for a bit unless I get a really good offer.

Red cu sidhe just sold. Thanks whoever bought it, enjoy a high stats pet. I was about to pull it from my vendor cause I was gonna use it to build a really nice red cu sidhe myself :D unlucky/lucky me.
I've added 600 hp and high stat cu sidhes of different colors.

Got 2x GM chiv cu sidh'es ready for delivery incase someone wants that. Not on vendor, but taking offers in PM.
One of them has 115 / 110 scrolls. Other is 110 wres, rest GM.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Im currently holding on to dreads , hoping to see broadsword implement perk removal in an upcoming patch or two.
My thought is that the price of banes/dreads will go up in future. The availability of them are dropping, more and more realise they are pretty nifty.

I do still sell banes, but mostly for use in my training pets for others. Im charging "atlantic prices" on them :) my wiggle room is the training cost.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Im currently holding on to dreads , hoping to see broadsword implement perk removal in an upcoming patch or two.
My thought is that the price of banes/dreads will go up in future. The availability of them are dropping, more and more realise they are pretty nifty.

I do still sell banes, but mostly for use in my training pets for others. Im charging "atlantic prices" on them :) my wiggle room is the training cost.
What’s the current price rate on banes raw no training?

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you wait for an auction you can probably get them for 125-150m.

I will put my retail banes from 200m. With the chivalry able hi stats banes at 250-300m. Yes it's not cheap, but I collect them so I don't really want to part with them :)

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Prepatch nightmares in stock now. Can train pets for you or sell them one by one.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I know this probably isn't the thread for it but what were you writing about the dreads and changes hoping to be made on them? I have one that I was going to start training but if they are making changes, do you think I should hold off?

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Toranaga It's just rumors for now. But Bleak was talking about making it possible. So we're just hoping.
Some of us are in for the long game.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know this probably isn't the thread for it but what were you writing about the dreads and changes hoping to be made on them? I have one that I was going to start training but if they are making changes, do you think I should hold off?
I see no reaon to train a dread yet - a prepatch nightmare will be stronger than a dread as it is and has no the same abilities.
If you start train it - the price for it dropps drastically.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I see no reaon to train a dread yet - a prepatch nightmare will be stronger than a dread as it is and has no the same abilities.
If you start train it - the price for it dropps drastically.
But it has trick too :D

Oh, but didnt Donavon say that it has a hidden eval int skill? So it deals more magic damage than a nightmare.
All he does as a hobby/job is to test pets.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Currently comissioned to build a fire beetle.

Still taking orders and new training projects.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This RED Cu sidhe is fully trained 9x120 (omitting detect hidden).

It has Chivalry, Armor Ignore and Steal Life .

Price is set to 350m (or best offer)

This is a rescue dog (pet that was salvaged from previously bad choices). Hence Im selling it at lower price than normal since I got it on my hands cheap.
It has 125 stam so a little lower swing speed also doesnt manadump as much. I would have done it 150 stam normally, but I've taken over this pet and finished it up nicely for a new owner.
This pet deals a ton of damage and kills balrons in no time.

Someone come save this lovable but awesome chiv cu that'll dish out a ton of damage! Save 100m on normal price! :)

Edited: This pet was given away for free, 125 stam was no-bueno!
upload_2018-8-5_23-3-6.png

upload_2018-8-6_0-56-23.png

upload_2018-8-5_23-3-23.png

upload_2018-8-5_23-39-10.png

upload_2018-8-5_23-4-4.png

upload_2018-8-5_23-4-24.png

Last edited:

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
But it has trick too :D

Oh, but didnt Donavon say that it has a hidden eval int skill? So it deals more magic damage than a nightmare.
All he does as a hobby/job is to test pets.
This has been disproved by actual testing. Given the same stats their magic damage is equal.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This has been disproved by actual testing. Given the same stats their magic damage is equal.
Id like to see what Donavan thinks about this. If that's the case.

Afaik what was disproven was the higher SSI rumor that started spreading.
But on 500 balron kills, my dread kills quicker than same spec nightmare. So not entirely sure what is up with that.

Will keep testing. Thank you for the input though Khaelor :)

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Id like to see what Donavan thinks about this. If that's the case.

Afaik what was disproven was the higher SSI rumor that started spreading.
But on 500 balron kills, my dread kills quicker than same spec nightmare. So not entirely sure what is up with that.

Will keep testing. Thank you for the input though Khaelor :)
You can test it yourself, we did.

Take a 100 Magery/Eval Legacy Nightmare and a 100 Magery/Eval Dread Mare to Eodon. Drag an Allosaurus to one of the islands and teleport across the water. Have your pets attack the Allosaurus 1 at a time (they will only cast Magery and Dragon Breath, since they can't get into melee range). Record the damage the Legacy Nightmare does, then record the damage the Dread Mare does. The magic damage hits for the exact same.

The funny thing about all these old rumors that started, such as hidden abilities, different innate mana regen, etc. Once actual testing is done on them, they are easily disproved. Yet people are still skeptical over the testing that was done (with data, logs, videos, screenshots, etc.) and choose to believe the original rumor that had no accompanying data with it to back it up.

That Red Cu is a shame though. That 125 stamina really ruins it -- that's roughly a 20% DPS loss. Not even worth the price of scrolls IMO.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
WTB or trade trained/scrolled pets for UNTRAINED banes or dreads!

If you have a legacy pet you'd like to trade for something more modern. Let me know!

My fullfillment order to find a specific frostmite has been completed.
Frostmites on vendor on sale! Need to clear stock to have room for more pets.
250k / each for 2 slot mites.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
SOLD SOLD SOLD Black spellweaving CU SOLD SOLD SOLD
Available on Europa or Atlantic. I will train all spells to 120.

Taking offers.
Price not yet set.

Last edited:

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It takes time.
You can either train detect hidden before you tame the pet (keep hiding, let the pet detect you).

Or you can go to NPC's that hide and let your pet try to detect.
Will take a long time either way.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Status update:
- Finishing up fire beetle for client.
- Bane is on "bonding" cooldown before serious training.
- Got an order for a bunch of cu sidhes today. Starting to train this big order now :)
Training included theorycrafting, info and some tutoring.

Lord Solor

Adventurer
Status update:
- Finishing up fire beetle for client.
- Bane is on "bonding" cooldown before serious training.
- Got an order for a bunch of cu sidhes today. Starting to train this big order now :)
Training included theorycrafting, info and some tutoring.
How much for an untrained 4 slot dragon turtle?

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How much for an untrained 4 slot dragon turtle?
I have no reference price for 4 slot.

I believe they are about 1/50 that is a 4 slot, but could be less common than that. Then it's about finding one with good skills. I finally found two with decent skills and resists.

I have two turtles, one with 4x 120's.
And one with like 3x 115's and 1x 110 .

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi,
Im not cheap.
You can wait for an auction or grab one from my list . See signature :)

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'll post it at top of the page soon.
I'm going to be back home again this evening after a week's vacation

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Bump, summer is here. Now taking commissions again for training.

Currently got an awesome black CU with 70, 35, 70 cold/poison/energy resists.
We can turn this into a perfect 80 75 70 70 70 balanced build.

Base: 574 hp, 608str, 270int, 270 mana

upload_2019-6-22_22-9-54.png

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Bump! I'm back.
Two HIGHEND (PP WW / Blaze cu) pets trained for satisfied customers.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Wanted to mention that tigers have inate grasping claw and works great for lowering phys resistance on bosses.

Currently looking for these pets:
- dimetrosaur, high intensity with high wres / tactic / resisting spells
- frost mite (2 slot high intensity, low cold resist)
- giant beetle (high intensity)
- triton (high intensity, 80-90% or above)

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Great service and fast training, can be trusted with your high end pets as well. Thanks again @Lex Darion :).

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Archnight thank you so much :) enjoy that VERY premium rare pet! Jealous :)

Now working on another training order for new client.
RED 9x120 Cu sidhe with Chiv + AI + CB.Good intensity too.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just finished off the RED 9x120 cu sidhe with chiv+ai+cb.
Delivered to client.

Now training another client order.
High intensity 80% BLUE fully scrolled discord cu. (not death ray build)

If people want any pets built, let me know.
I'd love to do some giant beetles, frost mites, tigers or other variants of pets that arent as common but that I believe can be super functional pets.

Rune corruption on beetles synergizes so well with debuffs from other pets.
Cora, night terrors and other slow bosses turn into a walk in the park.