• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Level 6 maps for Malas/Ilsh/Tok

• Thread starter Ben Sherman
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Ben Sherman

Any clues how to get these? Were they even implemented properly?

On test before it went live, I found Miasma dropped level 6 Malas maps... today on europa... Miasma drops level 6 Trammel maps (I decoded them, just to be sure they weren't simpley mis-labeled)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have thought what you are doing would spawn them. :(

If not, then I don't have a clue.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a valid concern. I can only speculate that these maps have a chance to spawn inside level 5 treasure chests.

B

Ben Sherman

As I said, I tried it on test last week, and sure enough, Miasma chests contained level 6 malas maps, but today on Europa, they contain trammel maps.... Something wrong somewhere.... anyone go kill Miasma on another server a few times see what maps come?

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I said, I tried it on test last week, and sure enough, Miasma chests contained level 6 malas maps, but today on Europa, they contain trammel maps.... Something wrong somewhere.... anyone go kill Miasma on another server a few times see what maps come?
I am not talking about paragon chests. If you dig up a treasure map there is a chance that it will include a treasure map one level higher. This is indicated in the publish notes. So if you dig up a level 5 map, there is a chance that it will include a level 6 map inside the chest.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not talking about paragon chests. If you dig up a treasure map there is a chance that it will include a treasure map one level higher. This is indicated in the publish notes. So if you dig up a level 5 map, there is a chance that it will include a level 6 map inside the chest.
Indeed, Oddly though I got 2 Level 6 Trammel maps from Level 6 chests I did today. Out of 6 facets, Two Trammels is quite a thing! Maybe the others really don't spawn.

B

Ben Sherman

I was talking about the paragon chests :p

They must have changed it at last minute without saying anything... or forgot to switch it on.

B

Ben Sherman

Also, I have noted that whenever I find a map within a dup up treasure chest, it is NOT in fact 1 level higher, but identical to the one which it was found within.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe lvl 6's from chest are all trammel? Or for the facet, where you open that chest? Or for the facet where you got your chest?
Other lvl 6 should come from lvl 5's that come on monsters for the facet where those were hunted on.
I wonder, if there are new Maps (the ones that you craft with carto), if you use a full set of maps from another facet. (Considering lvl6 for the new facets might become semi rare, especially if paragon chests keep on spawning trammel only maps).

N

Nastia Cross

A guildmate of mine killed miasmas for us and he grabbed 4 chests, two of which contained level 6 for trammel and two had level 6 for malas. I'm unsure at this point whether other facets will drop from Miasmas, but I can confirm those two.

I can't recall if the maps we found inside the treasure chests were a level higher, I think they were but I can't be 100% on that.

B

Ben Sherman

A guildmate of mine killed miasmas for us and he grabbed 4 chests, two of which contained level 6 for trammel and two had level 6 for malas. I'm unsure at this point whether other facets will drop from Miasmas, but I can confirm those two.
Thank you

J

Juno

I to have farmed maps from Misama and have found you get both Malas and Tram maps off of them.

Fermi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ve unlocked about forty miasma chests for my friend on atlantic. The maps seem to be about even tram and malas.