• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Level 6 and 7 tmaps

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Watt mobs do they spawn on? Looking to buy.
I have a bunch of fel Level 6 on Atlantic if your interested, send me PM but you'd have to pick them up. Honestly they're the only ones really worth doing for the loop :)

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Honestly, for years never did anything under level 7. Farming Miasma chests gets you a ton. Each Chest has a lvl 7- can be any facet though. Easy to solo farm with Sampire using Scorpion Slayer wep. Can also use archer/mage if you put boxes down to block em from hitting you. I would just have samp sit there, bag of sending for gold, and once I had 5 chests, recall home, drop em off, come back

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Xavier-Catskills Miasima are level 5 and 6 maps, deviously and ingeniously.
There are 4 places that the level 7 diabolical maps can drop from. When you do a level 6 map one can drop in the chest when you dig it up. Then corgul and scalis boss can drop them and then the pirate encounters can also have them drop

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sorry got Confused.

Miasma chests always have a lvl 6, always.

They can have lvl 5's on corpse as normal drop.

Damn, stupid mistake, I need to do more tmaps, thats what that means lol