• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Letters to *all* Governors as well as Lady Drusilla and Countess Pandora

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*The letter is sealed with a special substance and is hand delivered by armed rider.*

Greetings Governors, Countess, and Lady Drusilla;

To start with, I thank you all for your worry about both my welfare and the state of things in Skara. There are two attacks of which you may have heard. They are, as far as we know, unrelated. The first was an intruder from AXIS in the form of Terra. Skara is in process of dealing with the Umbran threat. As you all know, the leader is formidable and the Plague they have created is becoming so much more than a pain in the ass.

Secondly, there was the attack in Jhelom. This is not, I repeat.. NOT Axis related as far as we can tell. I was in discussion with Governor Rorik in his office when an intruder on horseback flung open the door, and proceeded to toss in a conflagaration potion. As they did so they uttered the words, "Nujelm sends it's regards. Death to all Governor's." Due to personal issues as well as injuries, I've taken to traveling with a guard of some nature: be it Master Cedric or Miss Morrow, my Vollem, or another of the Rangers. When the firebomb came through, Rorik and Cedric pushed me out into the open as quickly as possible, thus reducing the amount of smoke inhalation and damage I received.

Now, in my mind.. any one who supports our system of government or is in any way associated (Ie: You Countess, and you Lady Drusilla), are equally at risk here. Additionally, they have since made a stop in Olympus as well with the same message.

At the very least we have a multitude of dangerous threats to look out for, to deal with, and to help each other navigate. Again, Thank you Sincerely for your concern.

Gillian Gryphon
Governor of Skara Brae
Seeker, Rangers of Spiritwood

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Va'lis tapped the letter against his lips, eyes closed in deep thought as he considered the words within the letter. He had sent aid to Skara already and would send it once more to Jhelom and even Olympus though he doubted his help would be accepted by the Guardians.

As for Moonglow itself, let them try and assault his city with their tactics. He would vent his feelings upon these cowards and let them burn in agony for as long as he saw fit.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*gold-leafed papyrus scroll delivered to the Skara Brae Governor's Office, affixed with the Claudian HouseHold Seal of the Sphinx*

Admired Gillian,

Thank you for your gracious consideration. I am both honored & flattered - above all, grateful.

My first, concern is your safety and that of fellow Governors. The elections brewed & simmered with adversity; so, I feel silly for not seeing that this term would have its share of challenges. The hostility is unexpected. As a Lunite native of Malas, I am hyper-paranoid concerning Umbra. Lady Pandora & her Guild seem honestly concerned for the welfare of humanity, and I do not believe them to be monsters. But AXIS frightens me because they reek of ancient Umbran Magic that every Paladin dreads.

Please do not hesitate to allow me to assist. I do my best to support K^S's political neutrality; it is a fine line that I usually walk. Hopefully, a standard policy or strategy will be developed at the next Council Meeting. King Blackthorn is a hard one for me to read; but he might be informed already.

In full support of your efforts,
Claudia

Last edited: