• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Letter to the general public of the Realm

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
( Many artfully written letters, scribed and sent out to the Citizenship of the Cities within the Realm )

Citizens of the Realm,

As a second term Governor of the City of Minoc, I was heartfully dismayed by the disrespect shown at the Britain Town Hall this evening.

There is no question, that I oppose the idea of a blatant war within our Realm and the casualties that such an activity may cost our Cities and it's Citizens.

Should we choose to fight the injustice brought to our shores, we must do so with stealth and heavily weighed strategy. Not with haphazard ideologies.

The Village of Elven Song, nor the City of Minoc, will support the blatant declaration of war against the sovereign City-State of Nujel'm.

While I find the murder of our Diplomat heinous; We have in custody one that could provide much insight into the activities that plague us. We must treat this 'guest' with respect and courtesy as we try to pick apart the happenings and power the Vizier has taken.

I stand against the pre-emptive stance that the City of Britain has taken, with only a minor turn out of Citizens in force, in regards to this 'threat.'

Be it known now, that The City of Minoc and it's Citizens will refuse to take part in such actions against Nujel'm - unless they are conducted with Diplomacy, subtle infiltration and an invisible presence.

I encourage those, willing to unseat me, to show such merit at the next Election, as I find they will be shortcoming in their venture.

I shall express myself more at our next Council meeting. Until then, I remain a voice of our Citizens and a voice for what is most beneficial to our Realm.

Regards,

IW <> Governor of Minoc

Last edited: