• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Letter to Master Greywulfe

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*Delivered to the Blue Boar in Britain*

Dear Sir,

It is my understanding that you will indeed be ascending to the Governor's Seat in Skara Brae as we discussed. I offer my congratulations. As such, I would like to arrange a time to go over the current affairs of the town as well as introduce you to some of the Rangers. Please let me know what time and day is most agreeable for you.

Sincerely,

Gillian Gryphon
Outgoing Governor Of Skara Brae

Greywulfe

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
A letter is delivered to the office of the Governor of Skara Brae.

Dear Lady Gryphon,
It fills me with great pleasure and gratitude for your kind words and endorsement. I have had the privilege of meeting a few rangers only one week prior, but I do look forward to meeting any others. Perhaps we can meet the coming Wednesday or Thursday, as your schedule permits. Please send any further correspondence to the Shattered Skull in Skara Brae until such a time I can arrange a more permanent residence.

Humbly Yours,
Lord Guy Greywulfe