• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Letter to Governor Thom

Greywulfe

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
A letter addressed to the Governor of Trinsic.

Governor Thom,
I am surprised to see that you have decided to retain the governor seat of Trinsic, but I am pleased as well to hear of it. Trinsic shall continue to need strong leadership in these trying times. Before the election there was an unpleasant situation involving a man named Gideon, his family, and some guardians of Trinsic. I have investigated the matter and it is now my hope that the leaders of Jhelom, Trinsic and Skara Brae may meet peacefully to resolve this situation that respects the dignity of each city. Please send word if you would agree to such a meeting, as I hope to host it next week.

Humbly Yours,
Governor Guy Greywulfe

@Thom

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Governor Greywulfe,
I would agree to such a meeting, however my schedule has been hectic lately to say the least. It will likely be several more days before I have finished my investigation and feel able to knowledgeably discuss this issue. I was waiting for word from your Ranger, Mitre, on a meeting that is apparently not going to happen at this point. If you could help me to arrange meetings with Gideon and his wife I feel that I could wrap this up shortly afterwards, and be ready to meet with you by this weekend.

Governor Thom Gryphon