• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Letter to Governor Dezera Blackwell

Greywulfe

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
A letter addressed to the Governor of Jhelom, Dezera Blackwell.

Governor Dezera,
First, allow me to congratulate you on your recent election victory. I look forward to seeing the positive changes you no doubt plan to bring to the city of Jhelom. Recently there has been a sensitive matter concerning a man named Gideon who is accused of stealing from a local Jhelom guild, as well as guardians of Trinsic who sought to apprehend him. It is my desire to bring together all concerned parties so we may resolve this peacefully and without further misunderstanding. Please send word if you would agree to a meeting. I intend to host it in Skara Brae next week.

Humbly Yours,
Governor Guy Greywulfe

@Jolicia

Jolicia

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A letter addressed to the Governor of Skara Brae, Guy Greywulfe.

Governor Greywulfe,

Thank you for your kind words. Congratulations as well to you on your re-election in Skara. I have heard good things about you and look forward to making your acquaintance.

I am aware of this matter and even spoke briefly with the Keeper of your Town Ranger Guild, Mitre. Agreed that this is a sensitive matter. However I have received some reports of some most concerning developments regarding the Guardians and their attempt at handling this situation. A meeting would be a great place to start and I would surely attend. The sooner this is resolved, the better it is for all parties.

Regards,

Lady Dezera Blackwell