• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Letter to Corinna, the King, all Governors, Countess Pandora, And Lady Drusilla

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*Controlled lettering, but very basic*

My fellow leaders,

As some of you may or may not know, there has been work on both a vaccine and a cure for the plague that has assaulted many of our cities. It is with much relief that I inform you a cure has been achieved. While it is time consuming to produce, I ask that you send a time and date you are available and the number of doses you currently require for those in the second phase of this disease. While just handing a box of it over would be great, it's not possible right now. If you have a Grandmaster Alchemist you would be willing to have taught how to reproduce the cure, please send word. This, might help in speeding up the process. Also, I do have a partial vaccine available as well.

With hope,

Gillian Gryphon, Healer
Governor of Skara Brae

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Esteemed Gov. Wilkins Gryphon,

With great relief, I congratulate you on your findings. I hope that the information we shared with you helped to assist with finding a cure for all the innocent people infected with this virus. As my husband is away attending to a family matter at the moment, I will be sending you one of our family doctors, Dr. Vandion Jones, to acquire the particulars on the cure. He's a trained alchemist as well as a healer with specialties in trauma medicine.

Respectfully yours,

Lady Pandora de Romanus,
Countess of Britain
Imperator of Umbra

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Governess Lady Gillian,

I, too, am pleased to learn that some remedy has been unearthed. Matron Wren, of the Elven Song Tavern, is a grandmaster alchemist learned in both healing and poisonous potions.

She has been informed of your situation and is ready to be of assistance, should such need arise.

Warmest Regards to your House,

Ink

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Governess Gillian & friend of our family,

Our Lady Claudia Drusilla is deep within her grief at this time. Our household retainer, Tassi TalonToes, has died. He was too human & too old to withstand the prolonged illness. Claudia feels that she has failed as a healer & as a Paladin of the Holy Light. She has recovered from these tests of faith in the past.

As an Alchemist, Scribe & Mage I must report that the killing blow for Tassi's spirit was his transformation. I am unsure of it's links to this current sickness. It could simply be a fluke but...Tassi, in flesh, became a goblin before passing.

I will do my best to make myself available to you.

Uba Ptah Mun
K^S Elven Song Emissary
Minister of Trade & Duchess of Minoc

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Governor Gryphon,

I was excited to hear of your work in producing a cure for the plague which has afflicted so many. I will be following your progress with great interest. While few if any shown any signs of the plague in the Yew area, owing I think to the fact that not many of us travel to the larger towns, it is never good to say never where health matters are concerned.

While we have no grand healers currently available, Figol being currently away. I will offer any and all assistance you may need. Please, do not hesitate to send word if there is anything I might do to assist your progress,

Deepest Respect.
Aedon Durreah
Governor of Yew
Guardian of Aegis
Knight or Yew-retired