• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Letter to Avalon

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Dear Avalon,

I am not sure you know me but I have heard many good things of your talents and abilities. Daenyra has recommended you highly and believes you could possibly help with my Fathers pains and his memory loss from time to time. I am not expecting you to just rid him of his ailments but perhaps make him more comfortable and less irritable. He isn't moving as well as he once did and perhaps I need to look into a walking stick for him. Mostly he forgets present day and looks for My Mother who has been deceased many years now. At present we are on a fishing trip in Tokuno and will return to the mainland in a week or two. Daenyra is preparing a feast in Zento on our return perhaps you could meet us then or sometime after our return.

Thank You,

Jaden Rain

Izznet H'unar

Journeyman
*a note scrawled in neat block script*

To Ma'am Rain,
T'would be pleasurable to assist with your Father. I will research more of what would require for easing his suffering. The addled mind will, indeed, be more difficult but I will do what I am able.
I will contact you again soon. I require collecting herbs and other items in which to best help you and your father.
~A~