• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*letter tied with a red ribbon and sealed* To Duke Irvyn

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Duke Irvyn

Sorry I am unable to come speak with you personally but I have just read a report on your expedition to Fire Dungeon. I am pleased that you all got out safely and managed to acquire all 6 parts of the diamond. I am however curious as to the book or more importantly who the author was. Is there any way we could confirm the hand writing to be that of Nathans. This is the second time Nathan has directly been linked troubles within Sosaria, the first was his broken sword found by Timpe's body in Ishena. We have all too easily accepted his word that it was not him and I have heard of or seen any investigation into that murder. One thing that has been nagging me about the possibility that Nathan is being controlled or even been duplicated is that he’s leading the investigation well into the propaganda and mind control machines. The only thing I can think of is that they are so confident in their machines and are trying to distract our attention away from the search for Big Bob. It seems from our investigations that Big Bob is very important and thus it is important that we find him first. I will be having wanted posters put up at banks in an attempt to find him.

May the Virtues guide and protect you
Lady Flame