• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Letter posted throughout all Cities, announcing Kris Kringle

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Today Wren, the Matron of the Elven Song Tavern Luna Outreach, contacted Lady Xereux and myself to inform us that a special visitor had taken up the Lord Blackthorn suite. It seems that Kris Kringle has decided to visit the Realm and will be spending the 24th and 25th on the tavern roof top handing out gifts to all Citizens prior to his departure.

We decided to stop in at the tavern to check on this information and did find not only Kris Kringle, but several elves busy putting together bags of goodies!

We were asked to inform everyone that all are welcome to stop by and ask him for a "gift" before he leaves. Also, his elves will be restocking gifts as necessary until the 26th when he and his reindeer depart.

I guess I'm a believer now!

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It seems Kris Kringle, Santa Claus and his elves are made their departure, but I was very pleased to be able to assist - along with Lady Xereux - in passing out Holiday presents to all those who visited us. I hope you had a wonderful Holiday and we look forward to assisting these gift giving Saints next year! Thank you.