• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Let's try this again shall we? Updated paying amounts...

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hellos again all!

So I am still looking to spend some gold and this is what I am still looking for:

1) I am now paying 10 million gold pieces for #16.

2) I am also still looking to buy a 120 Mysticism. I am now paying 15 million gold pieces for one.

:mylittlepony: Thanks!

P.S.
As always, I am looking to purchase your one of a kind items! ;)

Nico666

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hellos again all!

So I am still looking to spend some gold and this is what I am still looking for:

1) I am now paying 10 million gold pieces for #16.

2) I am also still looking to buy a 120 Mysticism. I am now paying 15 million gold pieces for one.

P.S.
As always, I am looking to purchase your one of a kind items! ;)
Wish i had your items for you. Trying to find things on SP can be hard sometimes.

R

Rothen

We got a 120 Myst today that was eaten by a guildie. There are others too that need them, he just happened to be on the champ with us. Maybe you should hunt a little yourself?

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I would love to go hunting for one myself, but when I do get on to play, it is only for about 30 minutes as of late... So buying one would be more of an option for me then to go hunting for one.

Plus what do I need gold for anyways if you can't spend it...

MANSBETH

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Lady Raja,
I too have played off and on for years.
I wish I could help you but will offer 2 additional million dollars for your dye.
Siege is great! Its the closest to old style UO....I for one am glad your back.
Let me know if you obtain this glacial dye?
I admire all the hardcore players on Siege...red and blue.
Nothing like the rush of a red attacking you and trying to survive!
Thanks to all who have helped me also.
best of luck....

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am gone for the weekend... :( Hope he will still have it by the time I get back...

P.S.
*pokes Mr. Jamison* :p
Hey there Stranger Danger!

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Glacial Hair Dye has been obtained! :cool:

Might be Looking to purchase another Glacial Hair Dye... I need to re-complete a set of Hair Dyes now... :( But since there is no major need, I am going to drop the purchase price back down to 5 million for one...

Hey Mansbeth, thank you for supporting me in my quest for a Glacial Hair Dye! Please keep the 2 million gold for more Snow Globes in the future for yourself. ;) I can not accept it because there was no exchanging of any gold on my part in obtaining these... Thank you again though! You are too kind!

P.S.
Oh yeah... Sell me a 120 Myst before I stone it to train another skill!