• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lets talk about wowz pvp

S

Sephy

yes I just died to them...

now, this is what wowz pvp is about on the field..

para, ALL KILL, then 3 more people.. PARA PARA PARA and let pet do work, maybe a pain spike / magic arrow to finnish you..

annoying as sh1t seeing as I'm to lazy carry a trapped box these days, but good tactic.

you guys still blow donk3y ba11z tho

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why do u post this on a forum that is mainly used to discuss buy and selling things and general discussion about things in uo, stratics isnt a talk smack about pvp forum, and btw rot allied with foa cause they couldn't do anything on their own and they still get smoked while allied :/

S

Sephy

Since when was this forum ever used to buy or sell stuff? this isnt tradespot..

This is a forum about chessy things, and this is a chessy thing...

Also I wasn't talking smack, if you read correctly you would see that I put it was a good tactic to use.

And I aint in rot so I couldnt care less who they ally, I still dont attack RoT I attack FoA tho.

Simply putting, WoWz uses some good gimp tactics to win, and thats what pvp is about, doing anything and everything there is to win so hats off to wowz guys and I'm hoping RoT are gona start using more gimp tactics.

WoWz have brought the PVP I love to chessy, the uber gimpness! yes its freaking annoying to die to it, but still gotta love it and yes RESPECT it.

btw what would you know about who and who does not get smoked in pvp? from what I know of you, you play in tram mainly, we had some fights but from what I am aware, your not in either guild so you wouldnt know what goes on..

And if you are in one of the guilds, I apologise and maybe you would know what was going on a little better. I for one, know nothing about who wins what fights, I just hope both sides win and both sides lose,

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I believe sephys post is a valid one. I seem to be able to get away from most reds on Gareth or Sarberius sometimes deal good damage or kill them. Unless i'm stupid and don't want to stay hidden come out of the woods and try to make a break for it or I run into their "Friends" :p

Almost 90% of the time it's 3 mages. One hits with the omen then para then efeilds come up. Sometimes it's an EV sometimes a demon other times some dexer with an axe whacks you. Also spell dumps and you somehow suck at pvp.

:gun: Frozen --> :cool:

:drama: