• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let's talk about Ilshenar

L

Lindae

I like Ilshenar, and it doesn't look like the inconsistent and patchy lore for it is going to be updated any time soon. So because there don't seem to be many other players with Ilshenarian characters on Baja and because I am often bored, I was thinking of doing a little in-character travelogue of all the weird places there and maybe fleshing the place out a little bit with some homecooked Baja-specific shard fanon.

Obviously I don't want to step on anybody's toes, so - is it okay with all of you if I do this? If any of you have character backgrounds or stories that'll be compromised by me running roughshod over the lore, please let me know and I'll either avoid that area entirely or work around it. Same goes for if anybody wants to contribute anything.

Alternately, if you think this is unforgiveable godmoding and it's not my place to meddle with shard and universal lore, please tell me so as well.

I just like Ilshenar okay

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I look forward to your travelogue. I have enjoyed your thread on the Baja Shard Forum about Ilshenar.

WildStar

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no objections. So long as new lore does not contradict the established.

(I tend to disregard a certain Paladin who believes Blackthorn is locked in his basement.)

Ilshenar is believed in most circles to be the distaff counterpart to Serpents Isle. That would be the base I build on.