• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Lets take a trip down memory lane...

Forsaken

Journeyman
Hello Siege,

For those that know me, I've been around Siege Perilous for 10+ years. I remember when I first came over after Draxous/BlacK RaiN (rl friend) finally convinced me to give it a shot-Being the care bear player I was on Atlantic, I finally did.

I came over, you had LM/LiE, VmP/TnT, WAKA, REV/OTF, and many other guilds! We had some fun times then, even though I was a trash talking ****-Amirite?

Today, I ask for a very specific trip down memory lane, my time in LM/LiE with the GM Shy! Her ex-bf played UO and still does. Sadly, Kyrite/Steve aka Calamity (the bad one) is still a trash talking, delusional little **** to this day and doesn't seem to remember coming to Siege Perilous and being ran off by yours truly-Me! =)

So, if anyone is still around that remembers and would like to chime in, I'll make sure this gets to him! Shy, Rowena, Chimera, Memnoch, etc. Several were there for this little event at the guild house on Marble Island. We even dueled at Wrong roof after Kyrite cried about lag.

I know Shy was 100% confident in Kyrite, until those fights! *evil laugh*

Anyhow, apparently I'm a nobody on Siege Perilous and I was hoping you guys could tell him otherwise...

#waitforitKyrite

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*chuckles* I have a sash Shy made. I blessed it and wear it as a memento every now and then.

Forsaken

Journeyman
Sorry for not including your name, KELMOD!!! I know you and I go way back too, I just need some specific people to shut this guy up. :p

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would really luv to see those two fight!

I have played on Siege since the start and I remember you and those guild quite well. Unfortunately I was usually running for my life and never really wanted to become part of the herd and join a guild.

There were a lot more reds back in those days!

Forsaken

Journeyman
All I can say is, you should hope that; Shy, Rowena, Chimera, Memnoch, and others aren't around or anyone else from LM/LiE that saw the fights go down. :)

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
All I can say is, you should hope that; Shy, Rowena, Chimera, Memnoch, and others aren't around or anyone else from LM/LiE that saw the fights go down. :)
Dear Fan Boy

I am not sure what to say here. You are calming you beat me but I have no Clue who you are or were on siege or even existed, the only thing I know is you played long after my time. I quit shortly after they unbugged characters stuck at 90 resists. Siege was a great server, had a lot of quality fights everywhere. Some great doom fights also. But when Pika was running around with a blessed suit I decided to take my talents back to the west coast where I belong. And that was before bushido even came out.

My long-term rival Akasha, who I consider a friend has no relocation of your existence either. We did not pvp with scrolled characters or with 2/6 casting. Again, I moved to napa in 2003. With the name Kyrite never returning to siege, to win tournament after tournament and dominate the west coast.
Once again, I apologize and wish I had some excuse But I don’t. I flat out did not know you or your guild until I farmed you guys on Atl.

Signed Calamity Of Siege.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Akasha of UDL? I killed him/her once when I managed to trap her and got lucky enough not to wiff with the vanq dagger I had equipped. He/she was a sport about it and laughed... is he/she still playing?

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Akasha of UDL? I killed him/her once when I managed to trap her and got lucky enough not to wiff with the vanq dagger I had equipped. He/she was a sport about it and laughed... is he/she still playing?
Naw he has checked out of OSI, you can chat with him on Discord, a lot of us old timers play there.

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Forsaken,
Shy De'Lairesse here, yeah sorry those days were like way, way, way back in 2003, I honestly do not remember them all that well. I mean I have some memories but fights were a dime a dozen back in those days. I have not played for so many years it is not funny. Gamers was my last fun UO place to play. Good luck with this board battle though. But really tbh I am sure no one cares about those days. Now I feel like an oldtimer talking about Glory days and not even mine!

Forsaken

Journeyman
Hello Shy!

It's okay that you don't really remember, it has been 14-15 years. Tbh my timeline of things from back then keep going back to "10+ years" because my memory is that bad! Lol. But, I do remember this as insignificant as it was. I forgot that we had outside spectators on the island watching and know Kage was there from REV/OTF days. He actually already confirmed this fight(s) back in 2008/09' can't remember. I did a quick forum search under both names, etc. For the record, because Kyrite is acting real ignorant on this; I never said he was actively playing Siege Perilous during my time here. He had stopped in, talked a lot of trash how he owned Siege Perilous, and I guess he and Shy were still friends at that point-So we set up a fight yaddy, yaddy. :heart:

I hope you're doing well and if anything, I hope some real Siege vets at least stop in to say hi!

p.s. I'm not trying to live in the past here, I just happen to play Atlantic against Kyrite and he's been buttsore ever since our guild rejected him! He has a tendency to go off the deep end with his stories in our public 'PvP Discord' channel.

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello Shy!

It's okay that you don't really remember, it has been 14-15 years. Tbh my timeline of things from back then keep going back to "10+ years" because my memory is that bad! Lol. But, I do remember this as insignificant as it was. I forgot that we had outside spectators on the island watching and know Kage was there from REV/OTF days. He actually already confirmed this fight(s) back in 2008/09' can't remember. I did a quick forum search under both names, etc. For the record, because Kyrite is acting real ignorant on this; I never said he was actively playing Siege Perilous during my time here. He had stopped in, talked a lot of trash how he owned Siege Perilous, and I guess he and Shy were still friends at that point-So we set up a fight yaddy, yaddy. :heart:

I hope you're doing well and if anything, I hope some real Siege vets at least stop in to say hi!

p.s. I'm not trying to live in the past here, I just happen to play Atlantic against Kyrite and he's been buttsore ever since our guild rejected him! He has a tendency to go off the deep end with his stories in our public 'PvP Discord' channel.
Well, Forsaken, I am not sure what to say, I have no idea what Steven is up too. I am back in College and getting my Masters and hoping to get my Ph.D. in Psychology, specializing in criminal psychology. I pretty much haven't any time for anything other than classes and my guy. As for the timeline perhaps it helps to know that for sure Both Shade and myself were not on SP at all after 2003. in 2003-2005 we played on Hybrid. my Guild was K.M.A **smiles** Kiss my Ass and we both stopped playing around 2005 or 2006 completely.Kyan(Shade) went back to work and someone very special came into my life, so I made a choice and it was not the game.

To be honest, I am surprised anyone is still playing OSI, I am in shock! Steven may have stopped in back in 2009 or whatever however I know I was not there, I had lost contact with him. Time moves on and we move forward with life. If you think I was there it had to have been in 2002, I had broken up with Steven by then.
Good luck with your board war with Steven. I am going to stay out of this because I am on no ones side other than my own. Think of me like Switzerland or Ireland...lol have fun.
p.s give me the discord and when finals are done I will come in for a laugh. the second week of December! lol

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
***Winks***
Now I think I'm going down to the well tonight
And I'm going to drink till I get my fill
And I hope when I get old I don't sit around thinking about it
But I probably will
Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture
A little of the glory of, well time slips away
And leaves you with nothing mister but
Boring stories of glory days
Glory days, well, they'll pass you by
Glory days, in the wink of a young girl's eye
Glory days, glory days
Glory days, well, they'll pass you by
Glory days, in the wink of a young girl's eye
Glory days, glory days

wrectangle

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey Kyrite,

Remember when Sadistica took all your things and left you for that meth head?

Pepperidge farm remembers

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hello Pepper

good to hear from you and year that was in 2006 maybe,
Thats the thing my account with my sp char was banned in 2005 and sold in November of 2004, before S/E came out and my only siege pvper was on that account.

Then the other account was hacked never got that back(which had a bard) and that was maybe 2006,
The only time this fight would of went down is the first half of 2004. Pepper do you know who Forsaken

Forsaken

Journeyman
Facts: I was in LM/LiE with Shy, Rowena, Chimera, Memnoch and many more...

You graced us with your presence. Proceeded to make false claims that you owned anyone on SP.

I ended that false claim.

I don't expect it to be well remembered, seeing as you were insignificant then, as you are now.

The more you try to save face, the more crushed you will be man. Let it go, I would block it out too.

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Facts: I was in LM/LiE with Shy, Rowena, Chimera, Memnoch and many more...

You graced us with your presence. Proceeded to make false claims that you owned anyone on SP.

I ended that false claim.

I don't expect it to be well remembered, seeing as you were insignificant then, as you are now.

The more you try to save face, the more crushed you will be man. Let it go, I would block it out too.
false Claim?

As I said you seem to remember a lot Fan Boy, the only reason I played Siege Was because Prodo had AOS and 4/6 casting.

Once that went away I was gone,

. I met a lot of nice people on siege in my Short stay there, but I put in a lot of work on that server.

Never once owned a arty on there, Never had one good Item, never had LRC or max sdi. Never had max lmc suit.

I ran around with a barbed suits. Logged on and wrecked **** then logged off with my 90 resist

Once Pika started running around with blessed inquis, orny, 1/3 sword, blessed hat of magi leggings of ember I left that server.

I would like to say help 15 years later to People who did play during my time frame. And were not Fan Boys

· Loktar,
· Akaha,
· Gara
· His Strange brother
· Brooke,
· Vamp,
· Suspect,
· Meph,
· Bella
· Kyros the person who named Kyrite.
· Shy,
· HisShadow
· William X
· Uther Gm of C8V
· Some chick who had like 8 kids

I missed a lot of people but those were the ones i had interactions with.

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Glad to see this resolved like adult gentlemen. Game on boys.

This is a miracle that never would have occurred in the trash talking 2000's. God the boards were beyond juvenal and vile in those days, remember Kelmo?

Last edited:

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Bo will put a million to the winner to see this fight. Bo is sure you two could work out a better wager. Ya both have completed characters on siege. Why not put your money where your **** talk is! any temp no rules, or if you two babies need rules, bo is sure something could be worked out.

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Meph joined the dueling group we had
The Bo will put a million to the winner to see this fight. Bo is sure you two could work out a better wager. Ya both have completed characters on siege. Why not put your money where your **** talk is! any temp no rules, or if you two babies need rules, bo is sure something could be worked out.
No I dont i have a 110 mage med resist with 120 wrestling and eval... and a barbed suit with a blessed 1/3 ring with dci lol

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I really think Siege should have a pvp championship every 6 months or so. I'm with Bo -i'll chip in a mil to the winner also. I really think the "King" should run a tournament.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I really think Siege should have a pvp championship every 6 months or so. I'm with Bo -i'll chip in a mil to the winner also. I really think the "King" should run a tournament.
Do you guys really want to see me win it every 6 months... ;) Jk jk, no seriously.

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
the problem is most pvpers like their Crimsons. earrings and things you get from vvv. you would have more of a community from the pvpers if you would add faction arties back into the server.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the problem is most pvpers like their Crimsons. earrings and things you get from vvv. you would have more of a community from the pvpers if you would add faction arties back into the server.
Since both you and Forsaken (and everyone else for that matter) have to find ways around the lack of VvV items the playing field is level. I am pretty sure it won't be hard to find all the 120s you need either as long as you're willing to pay or do spawns. And if you still feel that you might be at a disadvantage suit wise then make rules for the duels like only imbued armor or so. I find it hard to believe though, that Hi5 has not accumulated at least one decent suit during the time they were on Siege.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
If we are gonna provide the prize money... we should write the rules.