• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lets Speculate!

Dariuas

Community Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We've all probably heard of Motiga by now. But who/what are they?

Well, we've not gotten a lot of information about them thus far; but some things we do know: They have talent... and that talent does have roots in the MMO industry.

Take Troy Hewitt, their new Senior Community Manager.

His background includes Pirates of the Burning Sea, Wildstar etc. So to me, this yells MMO, but that may just be me.

Check out their page: http://www.motiga.com/

Add your own speculation.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's a brand of Scotch! #AmIRight?

It's a brand of scotch making MMOs! It's a brand of MMO making scotch?

Okay, scratch scotch. It's a once upon a time mobile gaming based idea that is flourishing a la SotA's Portalarium into the MMO field of gaming. #AmIRight? #Google4TW

GhostHeretic

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
the shell looks very nice... not sure whats inside :D hope its a new best game ever :D hehe what else would a player want haha

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
They keep stealing former Stratics folks, who I might otherwise convince to come volunteer for me. The nerve!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Based in Seattle. Wonder if they snagged up TheGrimmOmen? Looked at the pictures of the team, but didn't think I saw him there.