• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lets see your rubble decorations!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dum3886

Not exactly decoration more a junkyard but hey.. thats my house

WOOO learnt to post a picture... im pro now!

G

first you need to have uploaded them somewhere and then you can use the tags (image)www.yourpicture.here.jpg(/image)

but using [ and ] instead of ( and )

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have NO idea how to get rubble... I walked around yesterday for hours trying to pick stuff up and nothing

G

Light demons make rubble with their special exploding effect. When a light demon spawns it is weak, and easy to kill. If you let it be for a couple minutes so it can gain in strength then it will have the potential to explode. Basically you whack on it then wrestle with it for long enough till it starts drawing in balls of white to power up. After about half a minute it will blow a ring of fire then a larger ring of white fire, stand about ten tiles away when it does that or you'll get exploded as well. Anything in the vicinity of that ring will get exploded, some of the stuff will get moved around, and some of the highlightable tiles will turn into rubble. The rubble that was exploded will keep spawning for up to an hour, so sit in the area and wait till it stops spawning.

G

On another subject I'm just curious...
Why did you cut out the buff icons from your buff tray thingy?

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are already like six threads about rubble on this board including one about posting pictures. Why not use one of them instead of making yet another rubble thread? I am going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.