• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lets post some screenies!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
LOL I knew you'd be toting around that big gun!
I'll try to get on and get some more tonight after I get my grandmother to bed.
Here I am strapped down in the Illuminati secret hideaway from this morning. (Taken from a cutscene) 11111.png

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I wish I could sit here and just play this game for a bunch of hours like I did UO back in the day. What happened to all that free time?! on fire.png

This is for that certain someone who asked to see something on fire.
As usual... it's ME that's on fire...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Here is the loading screen when you're going from Argatha to London. If you look up "Argatha" even it is part of legend and myth. I so LOVE this game.. (can you tell lol)
LoadingScreen London.png

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Dude... "The Guardian" kicked my butt (hard) the first time.
Think I will take a break before trying again.
Guardian Kicked my Butt.png

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
By the way, I am running with all the fancy stuff turned OFF so if you have a lower end video card this is the type of image you're likely to see. I can turn them on but it slows me down and I like to be able to move ;) (And I honestly don't see a big enough difference to make it worth it the world is crisper and the effects are shinier but for me the performance difference is better) I've had no lag or crashes with my settings like this. *knocks on wood*
I went in and turned by brightness up and my gamma up so that the morning sun in the world seemed like the sun. This might be too bright for some folks. Just right for me.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice screenies!!!

Curious in the SW beta if the beta is GPU based rather than CPU based?

The reason I ask is because GW2 betas are GPU based and some thought their video card was no good when actually it wasn't using the processor as much. I think it was 80% GPU versus 20% CPU that I saw a comment about it.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Nice screenies!!!

Curious in the SW beta if the beta is GPU based rather than CPU based?

The reason I ask is because GW2 betas are GPU based and some thought their video card was no good when actually it wasn't using the processor as much. I think it was 80% GPU versus 20% CPU that I saw a comment about it.
I'm sorry, I don't speak that language.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Here puppy! Who's a good doggy?