• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lets play a game..

S

SUPRsalad

I just thought of this game y'all should play with me.

In my line of work, there seems to be a lot of.... well.. You'll get the idea. . . Lets see how many we can come up with.. .

I'll start.

Nipple:

thats one point for me. . .

S

SUPRsalad

also, this one doesn't really count as a point because its not sexxy-time, but for future reference, this is a zerg. (s)

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also, this one doesn't really count as a point because its not sexxy-time, but for future reference, this is a zerg. (s)

they are also greese fittings sir. the one with the twist is for ball joints. so u can greese them without taking the axles out of a four wheel drive:}

S

SUPRsalad

they are also greese fittings sir. the one with the twist is for ball joints. so u can greese them without taking the axles out of a four wheel drive:}
Correct, Stu. They are called 'Grease Zergs'. . . Google it.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My dad wont sell me his snap on tool set (metric and standard) he said I could pry it from his cold dead hands.

C

Chainer

Correct, Stu. They are called 'Grease Zergs'. . . Google it.
Actually they're called grease zerks. I thought you were just gonna score another one for nipples. As in grease nipples. So does that mean I get the point?

S

SUPRsalad

Actually they're called grease zerks. I thought you were just gonna score another one for nipples. As in grease nipples. So does that mean I get the point?
i suppose so.. I stand corrected I guess. I always said 'grease them zergs'.

S

SUPRsalad

My dad wont sell me his snap on tool set (metric and standard) he said I could pry it from his cold dead hands.
Heh, tell him that can be arranged.

yeah, snap-on is a luxury I have not yet managed. I have a full pitsburg wrench set, complete with ratcheting box-ends which are pretty sweet. They seem to do the trick for me, and literally at a fraction of snap-on cost. but oh to have a full snap-on setrolleyes:.. keep dreamin brendo. . .