• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lets Name a Star- Origin

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
*****Due to Illness this is cancelled*********

"Looking to the Heavens...." I find myself sitting on the docks every evening now days. The colors of the sunset glimmering on the waters, it's so peaceful and relaxing here. The stars begin to sparkle with the oncoming darkness of night. I envision the stars as all the ones who have gone to the heavens before me, twinkling at me as if trying to speak to me. It always seems one speaks to me more so than any other twinkling brighter as if calling out to me. This one needs a name. To those interested. So, I am asking for a, what I will refer to as a city Council meeting, but actually it's just a meeting in game so I can introduce myself to those who, well. do not know me. Let me find out what kind of activities you would like to see from Moonglow on March 15 at 8 pm central time in front of the building behind Moonglow bank.

275243732_1377361659355632_5757695359031495893_n.jpg

Last edited: