• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Let's Make A Deal at the Knights Rest

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are invited to join us on Tuesday, October 26th at 9 pm est, as the Knights Rest Tavern presents, “Let's Make A Deal.”

Show up in costumes to catch the hosts eye, and with items on you to trade, and if you are chosen from out audience, you will have the chance to trade what you brought for what is in box one, two or three. Each box will either contain a fabulous prize, or something far less then grand.

The one who wins the highest prize of the night will be given the chance to trade it off for a chance at our grand prize.

The Knights Rest is located in the first clearing south of the Yew Trammel Gate. The event will be held downstairs in the Shadowmoor Community Center

This is an open world RP event. All are invited to attend.

Barefoot Scribe

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'Twas a most entertaining evening Aedon and I thank you on behalf of us Senior Citizens of Catskills for hosting it.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all for coming. Without the participation of those who enjoy the game, nothing would ever be possible.

Black Sun, thanks for the nifty hat. I am so studly in it.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wear it well my friend. That hat is a chick magnet. There's something about a man in a feathered pimp cap...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Sounds like I need to investigate this hat...

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, I have been sick.
Hope you feel better Zuckuss. Sorry you missed the night, it was a lot of fun. After the game, we all settled in for the meeting on Kinship. All went well, and our thanks go out to EM Barnaby for his participation.