• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let's cut EA a break

• Thread starter gjohnson5
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

gjohnson5

Ok , I'm done posting my opinion on the current duping issues
I think my opinion is clear. I think more time should be spent fixing bugs then creating new features which will only make management of a existing problem harder. Also I wish the behavior of EA would change as well. You have to expect players to find exploits to your game.

Personally I've been broke on UO for 11 years... I still play and enjoy the little time I play. It's just the fact that over the years I have purchased item codes for like Royal Leggings of Embers and have used ebay as well to buy stuff. All my players don't have 255 stat points and there doesn't seem to be any fix for that issue (which this issue is also years old). My ninja hits w/very little damage even with tactics despite the amount of points needed to be devoted to hiding and stealth. But then again some people would argue that mirror image is pretty hard core. Some balance there needs to be created as it's a long existing issue. The elf to human quest still seems to be broken even though I've reported it atleast 5 times. The bag of sending change really makes me mad right now due inflation issues having gone unfixed for this long and how honest players had to take yet another hit.

But many people are sticking by EA in hopes that you'll clear these things up and other issues. I could go on for days, but I'd rather play the game instead of talk about it. Just fix it

PUULEEAASE!