• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let's Celebrate! Hero Engine & You!

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a license to Hero Engine (the engine behind such games as Repopulation, ESO, and SWTOR) I'm willing to allow 25 people in my game world to learn a little about game development. (Bonus if you have access to your own license to 3DMax or Maya modeling software.)

The engine is a virtual world all of its own, like Second Life or InWorldz but the possibilities are more open. At this time Hero Engine does not work with Blender directly or with a Mac.

TO be clear we're not making a free shard of any existing game property. Ihought it'd be awesome to have a PVP game with no grinding for levels. Earn experience by winning a match in the arena. We can also include any classic gaming mechanic of years gone by. We will meet in skype and have a Facebook group. It'll rock!

To be included, PM me your first name, last name, email address, a handle you want to use on the hero engine forums, and a temporary password. After you login you can make a new password of your own. This costs you nothing! I mentioned this to Nexus and he said it was "Sweet."

Hurry, only 25 seats!!!

RECOMMENDED HEROENGINE DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS

• Microsoft Windows 8 x32 or x64, Microsoft Windows 7 x32 or x64, Microsoft Vista, Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 or later
  • Dual Core, 2.4 GHz CPU
  • 4 GB RAM
  • 250 GB free Hard Drive space
  • DirectX 9.0c Shader Model 3 (SM3) or later graphics card, with 512 MB RAM
  • Audio device
  • 2 button mouse with scroll wheel
  • Keyboard
  • Autodesk Max or Maya 2011 or later, x32 or x64
HEROENGINE GAME CLIENT SYSTEM MINIMUM SPECIFICATIONS
  • Microsoft Windows 7 x32 or x64, Microsoft Vista, Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 or later
  • 2 GHz CPU
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 2 GB free Hard Drive space
  • DirectX 9.0c Shader Model 3 (SM3) or later graphics card, with 256 MB RAM
  • Audio device
  • 1 button mouse
  • Keyboard