• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let Me Make Myself Clear- Read This

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The discussion about Tragics account is over and done with, do not post about it anymore or you will recieve disciplinary action above and beyond what some of you already have coming. No more posts about Ron, one person is already banned and I will ban more if people don't get a grip and get in line, this is ridiculous. When I remove a post it means the topic is done with, not start a new one regarding the same thing. If you want to restart a thread topic I have locked or removed you may pm me first and I'll let you know if it is acceptable and under what terms.
If you are new here and attracted here by the latest drama, read the Rules of Conduct and abide by them even if you see others are not, do not sink to their level please it will only land you in the same water those you are responding to are in.
Consider this an official warning to those who have chosen to act up.

Status
Not open for further replies.