• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK???

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the order's i get now call for 20, no more 15 or 10 at all
the last 20 pluss order's are all 20, Am i at the end of the fame and carma run as a fisher? has this happened to any outher fisher out there also?

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im at 115 but it was starting to happen when i was at 110 i just got a 115 scroll because of a bod that was a 6 liner with all 20s on it

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we should set up a special RNG committee to redistribute your excessive largesse to needy fisherpeople like myself. It's just not fair and just.

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i don't know if my fisherman is bugged in a good way but all i get is all 20's on all line's all the time and you want to see hit me up on legends in globe chat and ill bring you on my boat and you can see for your self, i just don't get it but boy im going through all my fish fast !!!! my guy's name is JACKED on legend's :thumbup1:

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure that more is involved than just turning in orders to gain reputation.

:mylittlepony: