• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

let me know what u guys think of this

D

devid1995

saw a guy today selling scrappers at the luna bank for 150k per he said he has like 50 of them and also told me he has a few slayers like deamon and undead
also a few double slayers and a combo deamon and undead scrappers now is there some thing im missing here does this sound fishey to anyone else he did not show me the books but said he will be back in a hr to sell them all

G

on certain shards you can get taint and other ingredients for significantly cheaper then US shards, and lrc scrappers, slayer scrappers etc can be bought for 3-8m, sometimes even alil less, and regular scrappers can be found for 70k-200k.

G

To add to what DVI is saying, I know that there are one or two guilds on GL that have set up shop on the lesser shards and basically chain/farm the Peerless Champs to do just what he is saying. Getting the ingredients where it is easy and then Xsharding them. So if you think about it with people farming the resources and then putting them on their vendors at HIGH prices, lots won't buy so now they have an excess of resources. So it costs them nothing to burn thru them. Add to that the fact the your plain ordinary Scrappers has been so mass produced that the price has dropped significantly, so no 150k he is just trying to free up some space in his house and make some coin.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sell normal scrappers for 199K per shot for long time now. I am obsessed with wanting to make a demon slayer LRC one which means I am going to have lot more normal scrappers before the end of it. Its basically a loss no matter how cheap you get the ingredients but no way around it.