• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lesser Hiryu's?

D

Dain69

Can someone please give me a clear answer as to what skill are required for bond a lesser Hiryu with a SAMURAI.

Soz its just i been getting mixed messages from everywhere.

Ty.

M

MysticSim

lol knowing the devs... its still 94 taming and 94 lore.

I thought they fixxed that tho, and im too lazy to look it up for you, but i recall they fixxed it that you needed at least 90 bushido

I

imported_revenant2

If you have 90 bushido and try to bond your bird, you may see messages saying that your bushido skill must rise before it can bond, etc. I am pretty sure this is a result of the same system that causes commands issued by a 90 bushido char to fail a lot. They set 90 skill as a minimum skill to be able to deal with the birds, and it's kinda a mess.

To overcome this and succesfully bond your bird, keep feeding the week-old pet, dump piece after piece of meat on it and ignore the complaining messages about bushido being too low. If the correct time has passed, it should bond up on one of those feedings. Give it at least 10 pieces of meat before giving up.

If it doesn't work after that, try later in the day or tomorrow. I've seen pets bond not at server up but a bit later, after I'd had the pet out a while and was doing things with it.