• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lesser Hiryu Transfer...HELP

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I tamed a lesser hiryu and started training it up. Goal was to transfer it to a toon with 120 bushido.

I can xfer a freshly tamed lesser but I cannot xfer a lesser that's been raised pet slots...what am I doing wrong?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I tamed a lesser hiryu and started training it up. Goal was to transfer it to a toon with 120 bushido.

I can xfer a freshly tamed lesser but I cannot xfer a lesser that's been raised pet slots...what am I doing wrong?
When you click the blue training button on any pet, they have a taming requirement of >80.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In otherwords your 120 Bushi guy is going to have to become a tamer if he wants anything more than a 1 slot that has NOT started training.

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thats brutal. Devs went out of their way to lock up bush users in regards to a lesser. I mean not even a 2-slot? Maybe for fear of creating a new OP template...just seems a bit harsh to lock up something on a pub thats solely for taming.