• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lesser Hiryu Issue

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Thursday I tamed a few lesser hiryu's and saved one because it had good stats, 299HP and 199 STR. At the time I didn't pay any attention to its slots or other stats. I pulled it out of the stable today and found its a 2 slot and it has over capped Wrestling (105.6) and Parry (103.4). Other stats are high too, 97 tactics

Anyone seen this before?

Worth keeping or what?

The skills are great, but 2 slot....think it could reset?

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thursday I tamed a few lesser hiryu's and saved one because it had good stats, 299HP and 199 STR. At the time I didn't pay any attention to its slots or other stats. I pulled it out of the stable today and found its a 2 slot and it has over capped Wrestling (105.6) and Parry (103.4). Other stats are high too, 97 tactics

Anyone seen this before?

Worth keeping or what?

The skills are great, but 2 slot....think it could reset?
High end Lessers will spawn as 2 slot.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Seems to me like its not worth having. I could tame one with 50 less hp and for that get an extra 1501 pts of training.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems to me like its not worth having. I could tame one with 50 less hp and for that get an extra 1501 pts of training.
Unless it is blue, release it.

It is not common. I have never found one I wanted that was 2 slot and I just go for color so I would not have noticed slots until I trained it.

You can get them with 105 wrestling. But, color is what matters.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I tamed 2 more, 1 slot lesser hiryu's tonight. Both have around 105 wrestling. I was so focused on STR and HP that I wasn't even looking at skills and slots. When I was at the spawn the other day I just assumed they were all 1 slot, when in fact 2 slots is also pretty common. I have yet to see any special colored ones in the wild so I assume they're pretty rare. After the 2 that I got tonight bond I'm going to give one ninjitsu and the other bushido, should be fun.