• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lesser Hiru Base Damage problem

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have tried give base damage on my lesser hiru on training rounds 1 and 2. Every time I cannot add base damage. Game just says "Pet seems already trained". My base damage is now 18-23. Is there bug or something I should know?

I have tried give base damage with full training points (1500) and still no luck.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
also I selected armour ignore at training round 1 but he does not seems use it...
(AI is redcoloured on sheet).. my pet is now 3 => 5

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is because the lesser starts with fairly high base damage. But on the 4th slot you can bump it to 18-25 and then on 5th slot to the max of 24-33.

Armor ignore may not be going off because either not regaining mana, or he is simply still low in fighting skills for it to go off.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is because the lesser starts with fairly high base damage. But on the 4th slot you can bump it to 18-25 and then on 5th slot to the max of 24-33.

Armor ignore may not be going off because either not regaining mana, or he is simply still low in fighting skills for it to go off.
Mana is continously 815/815 with mr 30.

Wrestling is 95.1 (too low?)

AI written as RED font in pet info screen

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Was just taking a guess on the AI issue, but the base damage issue will be solved on round 4 & 5 .

Maybe someone else has ideas. Good Luck.

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

It should be written in red on the Pet Advancements gump and in black on the Lore & Knowledge gump. Also, what's its tactics?