• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Legends Traveling Carnivale!

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Legends Traveling Carnivale!

Come one, come all to the Legends Traveling Carnivale! The carnival is setting up on Legends for its grand opening.

SHARD: Legends
DATE: Thursday, May 10
TIME: 7:00p est
DURATION: 30 minutes

-A collection of 6 minigames for your enjoyment.

For Doom the Bells Tolls
Big Wheel
Pedestal Pong
Toss for Nets
Alchemical Bowling
Tic-Tac-Doh!

-Plenty of prizes to go around. You won't walk away empty handed.

-Mystery, enchantment, community.

-Open once a month and will travel the shards. You are invited to every event where ever it may be. Follow the carnival and meet new people.

-Better yet, join the carnival! Carnies needed. There are ten complete games at this time but unfortunately looks like only the six will be staffed.
Games that need an operator:
Rainbow Roulette
Lucky Seven
Artificers Walk
Quiver of Infinity
-It's not too late

Last edited:

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Today! I'll try and make an appearance, bjt got mandated to work, woohoo!

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
sorry I could not attend =/ did anyone get any pictures to post? Part of good advertising is showing how much fun has been had previously =)

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I didn't get any pictures but only a few people showed up so it probably wouldn't be a great advertisement.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
that's legends for ya ;) I'm sure we will get some good turnouts on higher pop shards

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you again, Pen & Syn, for going to all the trouble of doing this carnival! I enjoyed myself and look for ward to helping you setup and run the GL event! The Carnivale House decor was fantastic and the games provided a true carny experience :)

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd have to give all the credit to DevilsOwn for the decor. My side was quite plain.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I missed it, was flying to Boston that night.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
second chance, Zeke!! watch for announcement, we're setting up on Great Lakes!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) we're leaving the carnival at Great Lakes for the next go-'round, when has yet to be decided