• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legends Skara tree is up...see inside

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone with a char on LEgends that needs a bod to turn in, drop by the house. 60S 23W just out of Skara Brae. Only takes one for a reward...and they are filled already for you ;)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Got em.

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes it's full was in Skara Brae early this morning with Goldie(Shandara) when she and the Governor filled the tree... was lovely.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes it's full was in Skara Brae early this morning with Goldie(Shandara) when she and the Governor filled the tree... was lovely.
Ah I could not see the star from the Inn. You have to step out.

Is this the last Tree I can get gifts from if I am leaving town Sat AM and not returning to UO until Jan 5th?

Thanks to all who contributed!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Glad you could attend it... Hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well thank you Garth :blushing::blushing::blushing: ! But it's a shard effort so, yep we organized a bit everything, but many people helped with what they could (resources, bods or bribing) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.. And anyway congratz to all shards that completed their trees !!