• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Legends Season 4 unique statue

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This auction will run for one week till Friday 9/17 Midnight Est. Unique item from season 4 Legends. Golden Surfer Statue with cool name. Also willing to do trades

W

weezer

Lineman,

I am interested in this. We might be able to work out a trade, if not I am sure i have some gold around. If you want to look at some items i have, i have a small vendor shop on the south side of luna on legends that has a few rares and rubble pieces in it (second, third floors and the roof). I think the shop is named "orcs head inn". Just stop buy and see if you are interested in anything there. I probably will not trade any legends specific items, but the others are fair game. My icq is 559480000.

Always intererested in legends and faction specific items.

Weezer

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lineman,

I am interested in this. We might be able to work out a trade, if not I am sure i have some gold around. If you want to look at some items i have, i have a small vendor shop on the south side of luna on legends that has a few rares and rubble pieces in it (second, third floors and the roof). I think the shop is named "orcs head inn". Just stop buy and see if you are interested in anything there. I probably will not trade any legends specific items, but the others are fair game. My icq is 559480000.

Always intererested in legends and faction specific items.

Weezer
Nice Museum Weezer, didn't really see anything that caught my eye though (im not into clothing rares that much), more of a deco collector. Thxs though for the offer.

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi there Lineman

i pmed you. i wd like to visit your place if you dont mind.

kind regards

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Museum is now located on Chessy at Harts Lake. S/W of Trinsic Gate, Tram.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had problem uploading picture for some reason, here it is though. Location of Museum. Owner of house is Maximus. Chessy. Tram

M

Muu Bin

Sorry to see the museum leave Pacific. I enjoyed my visits there. (Another bump for ya too!)

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
may have something you would like to have in trade pm me and we can talk some.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to see the museum leave Pacific. I enjoyed my visits there. (Another bump for ya too!)
Ty, since I have left Pac my museum was on Baja for a short stay and now is part of a player town MERXMERE on Chessy. If you get a chance to check it out Mesanna just added the banner to the Lake designed by Gunga DIn, And I must say he outdid himself on design which is simply amazing. And of course Mesanna added her personal touch to the design. If you do check it out be sure to read the names on some of the items there =)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This should go to Riply. He is the Grand Master of statues. As the original owner of the statue, Linemen, work out a deal with Riply please :)

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Legends Season 4 unique statue (SOLD)

OK this is the hardest part of any auction. I have reached a trade deal that I just simply could not refuse. I thank all who bid and made offers of trades. And believe me I really do feel bad for those who wanted item as I know the feeling of losing an item that you really want. Good luck on future endeavors. I will post winners name when deal is closed thxs all.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thxs Riply for smooth trade and I sent you a pm, I have your token =/ . Ill catch you tomorrow night. Thxs.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Lineman for the statue, its been placed in a very good home :).

To the other collectors who read and post on the rares site, I am interested in purchasing EM statues that are the same designs as the xmas statues. Such as surfer, angel, and standing lady and have a rarity of 5 or less that exist. If the price is reasonable I would also be interested in a talkling two story statue.