• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

legends read

G

Ghostikailo

The first account is paided for intill feb
its just a new account 6 month vets, it has a ninja on it
with
80s
ninja
fencing
tacticts
healing
hid
stealth
hes wearing good stuff hes got a cinny the half apon with the hp stats, he has a virtue suit for training, has a nice mana regain suit and that has the doom atry plate helm, he has a 18by 18 in tram. He has like 10mil in the bank, and some odds and ends lots of goodies stuff in theres gotta be worth over 50mil, The house here has like over 200 mil worth of stuff in it
30k plus of all ingots including val
100 bolts of pure white cloth
400 plus cloth of all the aos colors
barbed runic made leather armour galorie i never got around to put it on a vendor, but thats what the house on the second house is for. a bucnh of rares and weapons, vet rewards a full viture tile set full virtue armour set and so many diffent things lol
the second accout is a 92 month account
the best char i think is a crafter he has
110 taliring 120 scroll
109 smith 120 scroll
100 alchmey
100 carpentry
100 tinkering
90 arms lore
in a stone he has
100 bow craft
100 mining
100 lumber
he owns a 18 by 18 on the luna road the best spot its all by it self right by the bridge and no one can put one next to it
the house has a small rune libaray and a bunch of 115 power scrolls and barbed runic armour
theres 3 more chars on this account on legends a gm necro, and adv char mage, and a legendary warrior for pvp still blue
they all have bad ass stuff on hats of magi and such and the warrio mad good runic armour, and the mage has the SORCERER SUIT, and lost tome of knoeldge and choas shield
made vet mounts, everythign u would expect in a account this old. I did not strip the account of anything, theres over 30mil gold on it. Lots of good stuff i dotn remember i havent played in a mounth or so.

IM me on aim Ghosstikailo