• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Legends EM Lantern with Glowing Ember of Dragon (1 of 10 dropped)

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Trade pending.

Hi all,

I had one of these ten drop in my pack during event. My first EM drop ever, so I've been holding on to it. However, there are a few things I'd really like to pick up and so I'm posting to see if there is any interest in trading some of those for this lantern. I am not interested in selling for straight gold at this time. I value the lantern at approx 350 mil (for trade purposes, again, not for sale at this time), based on what some rare trader friends told me about recent exchanges with this item.

I am most interested in the following:

Dread mare (on Legends, Catskills, or Siege Perilous, totally willing to get a transfer token to come get on another shard but will need to factor into trade)

1 of the 80 Morbid Sense of Humor lanterns from Drachenfels. I do not value these at the 200+ prices they've been listed at because as far as I know none have sold that high (and there are a lot of them). But it is a neat lantern, so I'm open to working a trade.

Siege Perilous EM / Event rares: I only just started collecting these, so if you have something neat tell me what it is and I'll look it up, I'm definitely interested in finding a Cupid's bow, seer bracelet, some of the juka event items, and hero / evil dyed items

The dread would really be my main interest, with other items used to fill out trade depending on rating of the dread.

If anyone is interested in trying to make a trade please PM me here. I wanted to try this route before just listing the item for sale and using gold to buy wanted items. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
congrats on the drop :) it is a cool name for a lantern. the drach borbarad lantern was selling for 250 for a few days after event but demand has tapered off. good luck in your trade attempt :)

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sorry, I was at work when I posted. When I get home I'll snap a photo of my character holding it so you can see it lit up. Thanks!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Bump for the evening crowd. Would also consider a bane Dragon, but not nearly as interested as a dread. Thanks again for looking!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have updated the original post with new details after original trade fell through. Please PM if you are interested or have an offer to throw out. I do have friends on Legends who are interested in buying outright but would much prefer to trade, so if trading is of interest to you please notify me sooner rather than later. Thanks for looking!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Longtooths, just came to update thread and saw this. I have a trade pending already. I don't have icq installed, usually just PM through here. I'll message you if this trade doesn't happen. Thanks!