• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legends EM drops?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
If anyone can help, I'm trying to keep the wiki updated. For 2017, I have:

[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}{/td}
{td}An Antique Gypsy Music Box, Timeworn and Decrepit, Yet It Still Plays Its Haunting Melody {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}{/td}
{td}Close Helm Bearing The Iron Serpent Of The Mysterium Fidei, Engraved: "Lucem Da Mihi Virtutem" {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}{/td}
{td}Plate Tunic Bearing The Iron Serpent Of the Mysterium Fidei, Engraved: "Ignis Divine, Eleison" {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}{/td}
{td}The Ashen Bow Of A Fallen Ranger, Stains Of Blood Conceal Its Intricate Design And Craftsmanship {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}{/td}
{td}The Heart Of The Lich, Though Beyond Repair The Phylactery Still Pulses With Dark Powers {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{td}Plate Legs Bearing The Iron Serpent Of The Mysterium Fidei, Engraved: "Vita Mutatur Non Tollitur" {/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

But I've no info on the drops for June or July. If anyone can help, even with just the name of the items, it'd be appreciated. :)

-Brian

-- Legends Rares - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

Last edited:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a pair of plate gloves to go with the armor, have to get back to you on what they are inscribed with

EM Erebus

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
January 26 - The ashen bow of a fallen ranger, stains of blood conceal its intricate design and craftsmanship [Shadows of Yew]
February 23 - An antique gypsy music box, timeworn and decrepit, yet it still plays its haunting melody [Shadows of Yew]
March 21 - The Heart of the Lich, though beyond repair the phylactery still pulses with dark powers [Shadows of Yew]
April 27 - Plate tunic bearing the iron serpent of the Mysterium Fidei, engraved: "Ignis Divine, Eleison" [KoM Arc]
May 25 - Close helm bearing the iron serpent of the Mysterium Fidei, engraved: "Lucem Da Mihi Virtutem" [KoM Arc]
June 15 - Plate gloves bearing the iron serpent of the Mysterium Fidei, engraved: "Pugno Dei" [KoM Arc]
July 28 - Plate legs bearing the iron serpent of the Mysterium Fidei, engraved: "Vita Mutatur Non Tollitur" [KoM Arc]

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Thanks EM Erebus! :)