• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Legendary Wooden Whield Atlantic 5 HCI 20 DCI + Lots more!

RaresNwARES

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Wts legendary wood shield 5hci 20dci 20rpd 5hpi 4stam 4int 4hpr 100luck unenhanced 175m on search on Atlantic Shard at Tram Yew gate. Will consider trades really want minax sandals will consider jumu cloak and other please reply or PM for buy out. Thanks.

BbqLouis

Visitor
Not trying to be an ass or anything but you probably won't get anything for that shield. It just isn't viable, it doesn't have the mods that people who use shields seek. The only shields that sell are SC no negative casting ones and ******** FC 1 shields. As for that shield, No dexxer really uses shields. No templates use shields like that in pvp or pve, it sucks and always pains me when I get legendary shield drops. Figured I'd save you the time and aggravation