• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legendary Ring of the PvP Gods!! (must see) 10ss25di20dci20hci25ep +skills and luck

G4UCheap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
20hci20dci10ss25di25ep10tact.png This auction ends inn 5 days, min bid 200mil, i will contact the winner trough PM or leave icq number if want me to reach u earlier. I reserve the right to sell this item if doesn't reach my expectations. Good luck and enjoy the item if you win!

G4UCheap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have spoken to JDGTR on icq and he asked me to update his post to a bid of 350m, good luck to all and merry X-mas!

G4UCheap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
This auction ends Dec 31st at 12pm (eastern), will except bids for 10min intervals as most auctions do, ty all for your bids and happy holidays!

G4UCheap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Sorry Auction ends Dec 29th on Mndy at 12pm (eastern), which is 5days from the first day posted as advertised inn beginning, sorry for wrong day above.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
JDGTR just wants to snake everyone else and not give them a chance to bid as usual because he thinks having a large pile of pixel gold and a pixel broker makes him bigtime :)

Odd though that he didn't buy the best legendary skills jewel ever posted on these boards by SoulWeaver.
Especially when he was posting for weeks for that exact same jewel saying he would make people "super rich"
I believe de LEET ed outbid JDGTR and won that piece by actually spending bigtime gold on something he wanted lol.

Too easy

G4UCheap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
JDGTR currently has high bid on this auction at 370m, please keep from writing negative remarks about people who try to acquire good items inn this game to make them better. This auction ends by tomorrow at 12pm so Gl to everyone.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Berg is jealous and now he not only bergs me but wana berg my broker too?

How sad.

So what if I have a large stash of gold to spend? Jealous? lOl

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I'm making all sellers actually very happy. **** I care about Brrgs right? If any one else other than berg wana me to stay off an item, all you needed was to ask. Like how kiss asked nicely. If I can stay away, I will.

Not for berg and his basement gang though.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Soul, I got No time to monitor man... I need a broker to monitor my auctions for me. Who is willing?

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
JDGTR just wants to snake everyone else and not give them a chance to bid as usual because he thinks having a large pile of pixel gold and a pixel broker makes him bigtime :)

Odd though that he didn't buy the best legendary skills jewel ever posted on these boards by SoulWeaver.
Especially when he was posting for weeks for that exact same jewel saying he would make people "super rich"
I believe de LEET ed outbid JDGTR and won that piece by actually spending bigtime gold on something he wanted lol.

Too easy
Berg can't live a day without me. POL

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry JDGTR, I didn't mean to get inside your head so much that you felt the need to fire off 3 or 4 straight posts about me :(
Sometimes I forget that there are children playing this game and they can be fragile

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
dont be so sure of yourself kiddo cant just buy everything
Wait for 6 months more and I promise you no one like you, Richard hill, berg, and the bad books list will buy a single thing from here again. Unless I let u.

Just wait. Hehe.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
remember Berg is always busy play arrow butt with his basement gang. lol

G4UCheap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Guys please remember this is an auction, Goldberg your not bidding so please leave your comments to yourself and off my post, JD clear supports this game and the UO Market alot, he seems to be involved inn every big item, so no one should be giving him a hard time inn my eyes.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Seller can U pls contact Mr Nails Warstien to close the deal Pls? Nails is my broker. Thx I