• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Legendary Jewels/Rings, Weapon and Gear

Beeble

Journeyman
Right Attempt 2.

Hi,

I dont know much about rings/bracelets and Weapons can someone tell me if these are of any value or if they are complete trash. (Any tips as to what to look out for would be great)

Let me know.

PM, post would be great or if needed ICQ me at 717744841

Sorry if they are trash.

Jewel

1#

1ST RING.png

2#

2ND RING.png

3# SOLD

3RD RD.png

4#
4TH.png

5#
5TH.png

Weapons and Gear

6#

TR.png

7#

TRIOU.png

Last edited:

Beeble

Journeyman
If these aren't anything special, could i get some tips on what's the look for in terms of what makes a really good ring/bracelet ?
Cheers

Don Mecca

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
none of these are very good m8 people looking for combinations like 1/3 with dci ep hci and skills and dexxers are wanting 10 ssi with hci dci ep dm inc skills ect as far as jewelry. for mage armor look for lrc lmc hpr mr hpi casting focus and strait damage eater and fire eater seem to be most popular eaters hope this helps and happy hunting!

Beeble

Journeyman
Ah cheers man, thats exactly what i needed to know. now i can sift through all my jewels and see if theres anything worth much.
thanks again for the tips, hopefully next time i post jewels they will be more sought after.
cheers