• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Legendary Jewels and more ***1 Hour Left****Reserve/Buyout/Bids Updated*****

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Each Item is photographed and has a number in red near the top left of each item. If you see something you like, please post a offer with the corresponding number. You are welcome to ICQ or PM me if you don't want to publicly post your offer...but I would prefer it be on the thread so that others can see. Thank you for taking a look. This is not my wheel house so some of these items may be considered crap...But I think there are some pretty decent ones in there as well. This post is being made Wednesday evening and I will take offers until Sunday evening(July 5th). I reserve the right to not sell a item if I feel the offer isn't fair. If you really want something ASAP make a offer I cannot refuse and I will take that item off the list...Thanks again for looking.

Reserve/buyout/Current Offer
1) 15m/40m / 10m
2) 8m /20m / 0
3) 10m/20m / 10m
4) 5m/20m / 0
5) 5m/20m / 0
6) 10m/20m / 0
7) 10m/20m / 7m
8) 10m/20m / 5m
9) 10m/20m / 0
10) 8m/20m / 5m
11) 8m/20m / 10m
12) 5m/20m / 0
13) 8m/20m / 0
14) 5m/20m / 0
15) 2m/10m / 0
16) 8m /20m / 0
17) 5m/20m / 0
18) 10m/20m / 7m
19) 5m/15m / 0
20) 5m/15m / 0

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
BUMP^ Is there seriously nothing in here anyone wants? I dont have crazy reserves like most the stuff on here...I realize all of these aren't bad ass pieces, But surely some are good enough that someone wants a few of them. I really dont want to stick them on a vendor. Post any price you want...I may not take it on some of them or I may. I wont fight you...all I can do is say yes or no :) Thanks for looking.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I have a offer on 7, 8, 10, and 18 of either 20m for all or 20m each...not sure yet. Trying to get some clarification from the person that sent that PM.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I will formally stop taking offers today at 6 PM Central Time. So that is 3 and 1/2 hours from now. Thank you to the people that have sent in offers. Don't hesitate to send in a offer even if you feel its a little low. There are some pieces that I am firm on, but a few that I would take a little less than the reserve. Thanks for looking. ICQ in Sig

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Time is almost up on formal bids. I will sell to the people that have put bids in. The Other items will still be for sale, but will most likely go first come first serve considering the offer is fair. So if there is something you like get in now. Thanks

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@Old Vet Back Again Let me know when your available and we can meet up. I have vendors at my house just SE of Trinny gate. It would be the closest house to the gate. I will wait until I hear from you to put them up tho. You can either ICQ me @ 223241934 or send me a PM a time. Thanks pal.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Thanks to everyone who sent me a ICQ, PM and the couple of you who Commented. The numbers that have a bid next to them are pending sale. If anyone has any interest in any of the others just let me know. But as I said in a earlier post...it will be a first come first serve basis contingent upon a fair offer. Thanks everyone.