• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legendary drop?

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok for me its the first time i see one of these, a legendary drops!
Never get o see on "Of The Tree", "Of Ice", "Wildfire" etc...

1633964621251.png

i try to use POF on it but dont go up to 100, perhaps when it drops below 100 i can use it?

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I’ve never seen a legendary drop from these “Treasures of” events. Do you have tons of luck on your suit?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've only seen one artifact, ever, from the "of the" events, and that was a lesser arti rune blade from the very first one.

samaelmcgovern

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
during the deceit event I got this legendary gorget ... I kept just in case it will be worth something in the future :D

1634020977204.png
during ice e wildfire got some normal arties as well, and got this nice arty during this event

1634021007059.png

gwen

Slightly Crazed
400+ drops, not even one Lesser Artifact.
OP legendary ring should be really one in the million item. It is like getting legendary from a mongbat.

Scott1234

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don’t think luck factors into the drop intensities on these event items.
‘they are basically no-name randomly generated items.
same algorithm used by slim‘s magic item drops.