• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Legendary Covetous Artifacts

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just trying to get a general idea of what they sell for

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started a vendor with legendary items at 50k each and didn't see much movement. Maybe my items were double whopper with cheese or perhaps 25k would be better?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I started a vendor with legendary items at 50k each and didn't see much movement. Maybe my items were double whopper with cheese or perhaps 25k would be better?
i have sold some items at 100k, but they had 10% SSI. i think it all depends on the item and the need. SSI on jewelry high DCI, splintering weapons, things of that nature will sell. just put it on the vendor at a fair price and see what happens.

Last edited:

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The museum is still paying mega mills any "Legendary" artifact with -no negative properties- (i.e. -luck, brittle, cursed etc).

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The museum is still paying mega mills any "Legendary" artifact with -no negative properties- (i.e. -luck, brittle, cursed etc).

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum
Speaking of which, is the museum open? i haven't passed it for awhile.

Aislin*SP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You folks selling these items - where are your vendors? I'm looking for high Mana Regen items for my scribe.

Thank you!