• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Legendary and 2 weps

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The weps are not worth much at all honestly as for the armor peices no cf no eaters is say roughly 30 too possibly 60 mill

Folded

Journeyman
The weps are not worth much at all honestly as for the armor peices no cf no eaters is say roughly 30 too possibly 60 mill
thank you. yeah just returning wasn't sure if the weps were worth anything or not figured id ask. trying to learn pricing on legendary armor so i can stop posting PC lol.

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back! Last year I came back after an 8 year layoff and its so vastly different. I still don't get armour or weapons really. You can easily spend 1,000,000,000 on a suit. And that might not be the best suit either. So far I've been able to piece some things together that suit me ok, but I have probably at least one suit worth 1b..