Selling Jewelry Legend Brace

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Troth

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
May 20, 2013
On Atl
Taking offers here or ICQ 57862361

Winner didn't respond. 300m obo

Last edited:

Troth

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
May 20, 2013
I'll take the highest offer at 6pm est today (Sunday) and will deliver shortly after

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Jan 13, 2016
ATL Luna
Winner isn't responding.

Back up for sale 300m obo
Did @Best Friend say we wasn't going to pay OR you just not waiting for him? Cuz he might not be on until later tonight and you shouldn't re-post this unless he clearly told you he's not paying... or if he's avoiding you msg's. People won't deal with you on Stratics unless you have a good reason to back out of the sale and this only closed last night, just saying...

Last edited:
Reactions: Best Friend

Troth

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
May 20, 2013
Did @Best Friend say we wasn't going to pay OR you just not waiting for him? Cuz he might not be on until later tonight and you shouldn't re-post this unless he clearly told you he's not paying... or if he's avoiding you msg's. People won't deal with you on Stratics unless you have a good reason to back out of the sale and this only closed last night, just saying...

I closed bidding almost 24 hours ago and he's been active in other threads since then while not replying to me. Seemed like a sign

Reactions: Tye

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Feb 25, 2016
Yesterday was a Holliday. And I'm at work today its fine keep it np next time have some consideration look at my status I'm a big spender on here. I have this on my phone but I am not signed into UO. Stop assuming thank you happy we did not do business.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 8, 2007
Best friend is well known sometimes not to honor his word . See 250 mils not payed for a pure mage duel because he had poisoning and I had meditation, lol

InfernO will come to get you

Troth

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
May 20, 2013
Yesterday was a Holliday. And I'm at work today its fine keep it np next time have some consideration look at my status I'm a big spender on here. I have this on my phone but I am not signed into UO. Stop assuming thank you happy we did not do business.

Apologies, but without a response in a day I was left in the dark.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Jan 13, 2016
ATL Luna
Best friend is well known sometimes not to honor his word . See 250 mils not payed for a pure mage duel because he had poisoning and I had meditation, lol

Granted he might not have the best reputation from some Stratic users regarding payments, you still have to agree the seller is re-posting this a little too early... 24 hours haven't even past since the closing of this auction. It was a non-stat Holiday yesterday and people work during the day, in most cases

Reactions: sibble

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
May 4, 2015
This bestfriend guy bids on everybodys items but he didn't even pay a measly 25 mil he bid on my item.lol smh.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Feb 25, 2016
This bestfriend guy bids on everybodys items but he didn't even pay a measly 25 mil he bid on my item.lol smh.
I don't know anyone on here that has never been paid. !!!!! I always pay! Yesterday was Father's Day today I had work. End of story. It's fine let the seller sell to someone else. But if anyone on here can honestly say I have not paid I would be suprized

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Feb 25, 2016
I have not been payed

No we're talking about with trading not that all bets were off and u changed your temp to beat me. I told u and everyone I don't want to fight u bc u changed your temp and all bets were off. We DRAW match one. So your not better then me. With my field group pvp Mage. Then u go and drop parry and wrestling and add in 120 med 80 poising and prob dropped other things just to beat me and try to rip me off! Tricky tricky but u got caught and I would have paid u match one. You should have played fair match 2 but u had to cheat! Could not win fairly!

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
No we're talking about with trading not that all bets were off and u changed your temp to beat me. I told u and everyone I don't want to fight u bc u changed your temp and all bets were off. We DRAW match one. So your not better then me. With my field group pvp Mage. Then u go and drop parry and wrestling and add in 120 med 80 poising and prob dropped other things just to beat me and try to rip me off! Tricky tricky but u got caught and I would have paid u match one. You should have played fair match 2 but u had to cheat! Could not win fairly![/QUO
Someone just ban this idiot from Stratics. Just sick of him talking about non-trade forums **** here.