• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Legacy White Wyrm for sale (pub 16 stats)

amadus

Visitor
I've just returned after a long absence and have a pre-patch White Wyrm in my stables on Europa that I don't think I can do justice, so looking to sell.

It's a slightly odd one, as it has no physical resistance but high fire and poison resistances - according to the helpful folks at [Cah], this is probably due to a quirk with publish 16 (which I think was after my time). Other than that, it's 735 str and 3 slots - other stats in the images.

Also, as you'll see from the image, I hit the begin training gem before realising what I was doing, but haven't made any progress or done anything with the WW since then.

Given the slightly odd nature of the stats, I'm open to offers.

Attachments

amadus

Visitor
I'm not sure about heritage legacy, but it's not heirloom legacy - it dates from some time between publish 10 and 16, but I can't remember when. This is what it looks like in EC...

EDIT: also, it doesn't eat gold.

Attachments

Last edited: